A bit of time with the other 2

I walked in the room to see if Chai was still asleep. Though she was gone and a note lied on the mattress.

I went out to see the kingdom! Thank you guys for giving me a place to stay!
-Chai

I was relieved that she was fine. So I went over to wake Madeline. I lightly shook him. "Madeline get up." He lied there not moving. I sighed and sat down next to him. Suddenly he pulled me down onto the bed again.

"Your warm..I miss your warmth." He lied his lips on my neck. Giving me small kisses.

"Madelinee! Come on let go of me!" I didn't really try to get out, since the last time was unsuccessful.

"I love it when you whine~" He said holding me tighter. I don't know if he's horny but I-

"Madeline no." I held his hand.

"I know..fine." He let go of me and sat up stretching. I brushed my fingers through his knotty hair. "Can I brush it again?" I'm not going to lie it was relaxing.

"Sure!" He flicked his hair to his back.

"God you are hot." I grabbed the brush pretending I didn't just say that. He seems surprised that I said this but he let it slide.

I brushed his hair once again, and we got into some actual clothes. I told Madeline that Chai was exploring the kingdom.

We left the house and saw that Chai was talking to Holly and Tinsel.

"Oh hi Madeline! Hi Espresso!" She waved to us.  We walked over to her and the other two greeted us. As we were talking, we were cut off by a yelling voice.

"Hey! HEY!! Are you trying to steal my man!?" She ran over to the 5 of us. Frappuccino came sprinting over to us.

"You two! I don't even know or want to know your names! Nor will I even be talking to you because your probably flirting with my boyfriend!" She pointed to me.

"Excuse me, WHAT?!" I looked at her in shock. She said I was her boyfriend?! Madeline looked like he wanted to beat the living shit out of her at the moment.

"No? I'm g- getting to know him aha!" Holly said cutting herself off.

Frappuccino looked down at her little sister. "What are you doing here?! I thought I lost you in the woods!" She screamed.

Chai looked hurt. Incredibly hurt. She looked down at the ground and sniffled.

"Oh are you going to cry over that?! Your such a cry baby!" She crossed her arms.

Now, Madeline was getting ready to break her spine. I held his hand, yes of course I'd like him to but if he got mad enough he most definitely would. The he'll regret it later and stuff.

"Look I'll cuddle back at home to calm you down alright?" I mumbled so Frappuccino wouldn't hear.

"Thank you.." He whispered back.

"Ah...why don't we go to your place um..Madeline was it?" Tinsel said playing with the fluff of her coat.

"Why not?" He said getting happier that he'd have an excuse to leave.

"Is Espresso going? If he is I'm coming!" Frappuccino butted in.

I felt Madeline's hand tighten.

"Do not." I gave her a glare. Luckily Latte was walking by and saw the two of us hella annoyed.

"Hey you two! Hm? Oh these are the new cookies that came here right? Well nice to meet you! The names Latte, professor of the Dough (school's name) school!"