Remembrance

Madeline took a small nap. It was nice cuddling with him honestly. Madeline would've token a longer nap but Latte had came in the room pretty loudly.

"Hey Madeline, oh hi Espresso! Wait....WAIT ESPRESSO?" She was pretty surprised that I was with him.

I could see why and stuff. Me and Madeline had apparently had something for each other.

And you know what? Do I even care if I hate him and we used to share something? Of course not. He obviously gotten something out of me that I never thought someone like him could.

Latte sat down next to us and happily talked while Madeline still held me close.

"Is he starting to remember some things?" She asked during the conversation.

"Most likely, I'm not too sure." He said petting my hair.

"Well why don't we start now! Hey Essy, can you tell us the most you can remember?" Latte said looking towards me.

"Umm I remember everything before being really sick and stuff. That's really it." I said trying to think.

"Oh not bad huh! Hm, where should I start..."
Latte tapped her chin wondering what to start with.

"Hm, how about the time we went out on that little date to the new coffee shop?" Madeline suggested.

"Eh you'll have to explain it."

He explained what we did and all. I kind of remember it.

Ah there's something that you're forgetting~

Aha I get it it's because I forget stuff very funny.

Stop breaking the damn 4th wall. Anyway, after your little date~ Madeline teased the crap out of you! I mean you wanted soo much of him!

Ah...that's amazing isn't it.. I kind of want to know but at the same time don't tell me.

Hehe alright

They continued to talk about the times we had back then. I can't believe I forgot some of the things!

Though it wasn't my minds fault it was the 10% chance of the side affect. It's fine though. I'll remember it all over time.

I'll be happy to spend it with these two. Though the question still roams my mind.

How did I die?

Madeline feels it's his fault and Latte can't get herself to tell me without crying. I don't know how long it was, but however long it was they never moved on.

Even if I'm back, they still feel horrible about it. So I'll leave it for later. When they're ready they'll tell me. I know they will.

It can be years, but they can't hide from it forever. And they realize this.

I'll be patient for it.

Latte has to leave after about an hour since she had a meeting. We were still in bed.

"We should probably get up." I said looking up at him.

"But your so warm~ I haven't seen you in forever.. " He tightened his grip the moment I tried to escape from it.

"Madelinee!" I whined.

"Whaatt?" He said mocking me.

"You're so annoying love." I rolled my eyes as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"You..Remember that? I never told you about that?" He said sounding happy.

He's right. He never did tell me about me calling him "love" at all. Though I remember it. He called me darling.

"Mhm..you called me darling." I said rather annoyed that I couldn't move.

I heard him giggle. It seems he noticed I was annoyed that I couldn't get up.

"Oh I love you so much~" He said giving me a kiss on the neck.

Which made me shiver. I didn't expect him to do that, at all. Didn't really mind it though.

I suppose he couldn't kiss any other part of my body anyway. Not with the position we're in.

Finally he let go of me.

I sat up and stretched. "It's about time." I said still stretching.

"Hm..you stretch like a cat." He said watching me.

I stopped and looked him. "How did any of that look like a cat?!" I said rather annoyed.

Really who says that? It was so sudden too! He really just says the most random stuff doesn't he? I can't believe I was in a relationship with him.

Yeah..I can't believe I had gotten someone so caring..