Restart

Hhh I realized that I haven't been putting enough warnings. Sooooo Mild smut warning. Nothings really gonna happen
————————————————————————

I stayed in his arms. I can't explain..how would I? "This is a new side of you." I heard him mutter. I stayed silent, slowly pushing myself towards him. "You want to tell me why your acting like this? No? That's fine of course, darling." I tensed up. That whole dream was about loving him..why am I so flustered about him calling me darling? I tapped my fingers along the sheets of the bed.

"Well..." I started. "It's weird and stuff but uh..it was some weird dream about...the two of us." I shouldn't even have tried telling him. I could tell Madeline's interest peeked once I said that. "What about us?" He said with a small smirk.

"Don't." I took a deep breath before continuing.  "We were in some sort of..relationship I guess? And..um I don't know.." I pushed off of him from embarrassment. "Why don't we make it a reality?" He whispered seductively in my ear. I wanted to smack him, but he held both of my hands tightly together. He got closer to my face, holding a wide smirk in front of me. "You wouldn't dare.." I stared at him. I wanted to sound mad but I just couldn't. He's just so..

"You just had a whole dream about it darling~Tell me, was there anything sexual in that little dream of yours?" I froze. "Pff of course not!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm~ oh Ess~" Madeline moaned in my ear. I stared at him surprised. Did he really just..moan my name?! "Ah~ it worked.. look at you, so touch starved. Even the smallest of moans will get you all worked up~" His eyes trailed down to my crotch. "Madeline..." I whispered. "Espresso~" He moaned again. "Don't say my name like that." I glared at him. "Why? Does it make you too horny? Does it make you too hard?~ Hah...it must make you way..way to hard hearing me moan~ Tell me, how long have you daydreamed about my voice? I know you have. I'm doing this to make me stuck in your head. Good luck getting rid of this little problem of yours~ I'd love to help just so you know." He winked at me and left. What..the..FUCK? I stared at the door in disbelief. Why would he just come and do that?! What kind of perverted asshole is he! I covered my face with my hands. Well..shit. I can't go outside or see anyone for a while until I get myself together.

After at least an hour, Madeline came and apologized. I didn't except it immediately, but eventually I did. He asked if he could stay or even spend the night and I didn't refuse.

"Yeah so I um..I'm just going to apologize once again for earlier..I really hope that didn't make you uncomfortable." He said, looking hella guilty. "Eh your fine. Plus if I were to be uncomfortable with it then I wouldn't of let you into my house again." He looked relived that I said I was fine with him doing that. Well..I'm not saying that I'd like him to do that regularly but I wasn't like weirded out too much.

"Well it's getting late. I suppose I'll get going. Maybe we could...spend more time together?" He suggested. I nodded my head and smiled. Maybe... I went to bed after staying up for a little to do coffee magic. Let's see what tomorrow brings us.

Chapter 1: My feelings.
_______________________________

OKAY! So many are confused on the last chapter which is like I can see why. The whole story is like a long dream of Espresso's and the last chapter he actually had woken up. This is a cool plot twist and things so I thought it'd be cool to use. Now the end of this you are most likely confused. Well this makes this repeating effect. Once Espresso goes back to sleep the whole story repeats, thus making him stuck in this infinite time loop. Which is why the "chapter 1: My feelings" is there because it's the beginning of the story. Now if you haven't noticed, this means that the story has ended. I mean 70 parts is a lot for a fanfic really! Though I'll do special chapters like a Valentine's Day special because well..why not?