Crush

Espresso's pov:
________________________________

This kid's pretty cool. I mean he is learning about coffee magic, or had took an interest in it not too long ago. I guess he had token one of my books but I don't care, I don't particularly need this one anyway.

Everything in here is stuff I already learned, and it's difficultly levels will definitely keep Tea interested in learning more.

A few hours later, we stopped working. He's a really nice kid actually! Every time he said something a little rude which I didn't care about he'd always apologize. I wonder what his sister is like? She might act like him considering their parents were absolute jerks and bossed them into everything "perfect" but I'm not sure.

Sometimes when a kid is forced into something that isn't necessary, they can act rather scared, shy, or something. Some get jumpy and energetic being around other people since they're most likely stuck around their parents.

Once we got back, Madeline was messing around with Chai and Mocha.

"Shut up!! I don't like them seriously!" Mocha yelled at Madeline who was smiling.

"That's what many say, plus your super flustered. Oh hi Espresso! Oh and hi to you Tea! I haven't seen you two all day." Madeline got up and gave me a hug, kissing my cheek.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked looking back at Matcha, who was still flustered.

"She totally has a ~cruussshhh~ on the other person we didn't meet yet!" He smirked at her to which she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! I'm going to my room-or our room!" She fled to her room. I could hear Tea quietly giggling.

"I'm gonna gonna go check on her." Tea walked up to her.

Madeline kissed me again and pushed me down onto the couch. "I want to have a little fun with you~" He continued to kiss me.

"Madeline we have people over! Not on the couch either!" I whispered back.

"Yes I know, it'll only be kisses okay? Well, are you okay with it?" He whispered back to me.

"I guess I'm okay with it-" After I said so he slid his tongue into my throat.

Green Tea's pov:
________________________________

I knocked on the door and slowly walked in. Matcha was there completely flustered stuffing her head into her covers.

"You okay?" I asked walked up to her.

"I don't know! Though I'm going crazy!!" She took her hair out of the small ponytail, which was at the ends of her hair.

"Maybe I do have a crush? I don't even know them! This is so annoying." She sat herself up and looked at me.

"Do you think that I'd have a crush?" What?! I-...HOW DO YOU ANSWER THAT??

"Well I don't know! Ask someone else like Madeline or Espresso!" I grabbed the book I was borrowing from Espresso and sat down on my bed.

"Oh I have to tell you something actually." Matcha randomly said while looking at the book I was holding.

"Hm?" I'm already reading I'm not too sure if she'll be able to talk to me.

"Um how do I say this...what if I told you that I was gonna practice light magic?" She gave me an awkward smile.

"Well I'd say "okay good for you" and go on with life." I don't care if she has a different interest. We have lived together for years and one small change isn't going to make me hate her.