Time in the hospital

Espresso woke up to Madeline messing with his hair. Espresso didn't want to wake up, his feet and ankles were in so much pain.

He had broke his left ankle, and fractured the other.

He dug his head into Madeline's chest, trying to get comfortable.

Madeline: "Espresso?"

Espresso: "Hm..?"

Madeline smiled and stopped playing with his hair.

Espresso: "noo..don't stopp..I like it.."

Madeline:. "You like it when I play with your hair?"

Espresso: "mhmm.."

Madeline continued playing with Espresso's hair. Gently brushing it through his fingers. The silence in the hospital and how comfortable Espresso was, he fell asleep again.

That was until Latte bursted in, getting rid of the calm, peaceful silence.

Latte: "Heyy Essy! I couldn't find Madeline so it may just be me- OH hehe THATS why!"

Espresso: "Uhgg here we go.."

Espresso got closer to Madeline. Getting as much more warmth as possible before Madeline got up.

Latte: "It looks like your stuck in bed with Espresso alll day! It would be not so nice of you to get up and ruin this once in a lifetime moment!"

Madeline: "Don't use this to your advantage.."

Latte: "Sorry! Now I can ask you questions and you can't do anything about it because I know you want to do anything to make him happy! And he sure looks happy right now so sucks to suck!"

Espresso: "Maybe it'd make me happy if he got up and beat the shit out of you."

Madeline: "Woah-Espresso I can't hit a lady! And yes, even if it was Latte."

Espresso: "Awww"

Latte: "Espresso you little gay ass bitch-"

Espresso: "W-I'm not gay?"

Latte: "The position you two are in days otherwise."

Espresso shot up in a bright red. He turned his face away from Madeline's chest towards Latte.

It was pretty obvious that they both had liked it when they were in the position they were in before. So Madeline rapped his arms around Espresso and held him close.

Latte: "F-R-U-I-T-Y"

Madeline: "What? Your mad no one likes you bozo."

Latte: "HEY-"

Espresso: "I mean he's not wrong so.."

Latte: "ESPRESSO I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU TWO!"

Madeline snickered.  It was pretty funny considering how mad Latte was getting.

The day went like this.  Espresso felt better by the end of the day thanks to Pure vanilla's healing.

He was told he would be out of the hospital, with no crutches or casts in about a week. Since Pure Vanilla's healing was pretty professional, there wouldn't be any side affects after he's out of the hospital.

Latte:"Can I ask you one question pleaaaseee? Pleaase Madelineee!"

Madeline: "No you can not. Your going to ask some weird question like "oMg dO yOu HaVe a
CrUsH?" So absolutely not."

Latte: "Buttt whyy?Are you scared that I'm going to ask that question?"

Madeline: "No"

Espresso: "Leave it Latte for gods sake."

Latte pouted. She just wanted to ask one question only and the two weren't letting her. She continued whining, hoping that Madeline would let her ask her question.

Madeline got fed up, so he finally gave in.

Madeline: "Fine Jesus! What is it!?"

Latte: "Oh YAY! Anyway, are you going to spend the night with Espresso again?~"

Madeline: "I don't know, it's Essy's choice."

Latte'a eyes darted toward Espresso.

Espresso: "I'd like him to-"

Madeline: "Then it's been decided. Happy?"

Latte: "Yes!"

Latte skipped out of the room, since it was getting late anyway. Madeline sighed and sat down at the edge of the bed.

Madeline: "How you feeling Essy?"

Espresso: "Fine, but why do you call me that nickname?"

Madeline: "Do you not like it?"

Espresso: "No it's fine. Maybe I should start calling you Mads"

Madeline: "Aw that's cute~"

Espresso: "Shut up before I start calling you hag."

Madeline: "Alright, alright whatever. Still adorable of you though."

Espresso shot up in a dark red.

Madeline: "Ha, made you blush~"

Espresso: "Shut the hell up..I hate you so much."

Madeline: "I love you too."