Lost it

The next day I felt better once I woke up. Though I only had woken up because of a whole load of yelling coming from outside.

Madeline and Chai had woken up as well. Madeline looked at me before looking to go see what was going on outside.

"Hey are you feeling any better?" He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah I am feeling a whole lot better. Thank you!" I gave him a kiss back in which he smiled.

"Would you two love birds cut it out and check on what's going outside?" Chai crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Madeline snickered and then went to go check what was going on outside. He opened the door and immediately shut it.

"Espresso, don't go outside unless I tell you to." Madeline came back into the room panicked.

"What's going on?" I sat up properly.

"Frappuccino..she's back." He sighed. I could tell he was extremely annoying but really worried. He then looked at Chai.

"I'd suggest you'd do the same as Espresso, she could hurt you." He sighed and took a seat on the bed. He pinched his skin in between his nose and eyes together frustrated.

"I'm not dealing with this again." He glared towards the window to where she stood outside. I got up to see who was yelling at her. It was Holly with Tinsel standing right beside her.

"Why don't you just leave the kingdom?! No body wants you here!" Holly screamed at her.

"Your wrong! Espresso would love to have me here if people weren't pushing him away from me!" Frappuccino yelled back.

She looked towards the window I was at and her eyes widened. I gave her a death stare and flipped her off.

"See? He doesn't like you! Otherwise he wouldn't have done that!" She pointed to the window. I walked away and shut the curtains.

The fact that she comes back still thinking I like her after all of that makes me want to purge.

Though I was sick yesterday so I'll just have to shake it off. I went over and made myself a cup of coffee and drank some while Madeline came into the kitchen.

"That reminds me of the time where she made me obsessed with you~" Madeline smiled watching me drink the coffee.

"It was pretty hilarious seeing her plan didn't work. Though I'd prefer you not to bring that piece of shit person's name into this house." Though after I finished my sentence, Madeline came up to me and put a finger to my mouth.

"Watch your language! We still have a kid in the house remember?" I looked to see if she was around which she wasn't. Luckily or Madeline may have gotten really mad at me.

I mean I wouldn't mind being puni-

Tinsel's pov:
________________________________

Yikes Holly needs to calm down! I can't blame her for being so mad though. If she continues this rant I may lose it as well.

Though I'll keep it together for the sake of my appearance in the kingdom. I don't know how they'll react to see some random quiet girl freak out so suddenly.

The last time that happened was in school as everyone made fun of me and called me "short tempered" which is literally the complete opposite of what I am!

It literally takes someone forever to get on my nerves! I used to get mad over small things, but I shushed out such a habit.

Oh well here comes Madeline and Espresso to come help Holly out. Thank goddess. Holly was almost about to kill her.

"You guys can keep me away from Espresso for as long as you want, but I'll always be back!! I mean look at you all! I mean Tinsel you have to stop your big baby girlfriend from hurting me and throwing a fit!" She teased.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Which she is but I'd prefer no one to know. "She doesn't throw fits either god!"

"Aw boo hoo! Why don't you go cry to your mommy! Oh wait, she left for a better life away from you!" She began to cackle while I stared at her in shock. How did she know that?! And why the hell does she think she can just say that?!"

Espresso's pov:
________________________________

I didn't know that Holly had gotten this worked up.

Woah- what the fuck? Why the hell would she say that?! That's no one's business except for Tinsel's!

I could see her clench onto her over coat. She looks really mad now.

I could hear her mumble very quietly. "That's it..you've really done it now.." She looked up at Frappuccino and gave her a fake smile.

"I hope your happy with the decision you have just made as of now, because you will be regretting it in a few seconds." She held up her hand and Frappuccino started to cackle.

"Oh no! I'm sooo scared! What are you going to do?" She continued to laugh.

The ground around us started to shake. Vines burst through the concrete cracks wrapping around Frappuccino.

Flowers sprouted from the small buds, and began to stare down at Frappuccino laughing.

"You'll never get out of this cause your so weak!" One of the flowers had said.

We're these the laughing flowers that Gingerbrave told us about?

"One, don't talk about my friends like that. Two, do you think you have the power to say such?" I've never seen someone so calm get so angry. Do I blame her? No.

The large vines got a hold of Frappuccino's neck and began to squeeze tightly. She tried to scream but couldn't get anything out due to how much pressure was on her neck.

She passed out moments later and the vines sunk back into the ground.

Tinsel sighed, then smiled at us. "Sorry about that! She was getting a little annoying yes?" We all stared in shock, I didn't even know anyone could do that!