New people?

I sighed and put a hand on my forehead.

"Oh come on you can't be that mad I said that!" Madeline got up and walked towards me.

I didn't respond. I wonder how he'll react to this.

"Espresso~~~please don't ignore me~ You know I'd love to spend some time with you~" He said coming closer to me.

I put my hands on my desk and looked down at all the papers scattered around my desk. As I was just staring, I felt Madeline's hands sliding on top of mine, leaning over me with his head on my shoulder.

"What are you looking at?" He asked adjusting his hands to hold mine. Meanwhile I'm completely flustered. I just stand there not knowing how to react.

"I-UM I don't know!" I blurt trying to pretend I'm not completely freaking out.

He giggled and pushed me farther onto the desk. "Madeline..what are you doing?" I said trying to deal with the pressure of the desk into my stomach. "I don't know, having fun with you~" I felt his lips kiss my neck.

Extremely close to my collarbone.

Then knocks came at the door. Madeline let go and walked over to the door to see who was knocking.

It was Herb.

"Well good morning Madeline! How's it going with Espresso?" He said with a bright smile.

"Actually, really well! Anyway what'd you need?"

"Ah well there's a new cookie that we'd like to introduce you to! Also I'm guessing that Espresso's with you?" Herb said hugging his potted plant.

"Ah a new cookie? We haven't had one in ages! Oh yes, Espresso's with me." Madeline said happily.

"Alright we'll come out soon!" Herb waved and closed the door.

He turned around and looked at me. "Shall we?"

"Eh why not?" I grabbed my cape and walked over to him. He opened the door and walked out behind me.

There was actually 3 of them.

One had a large low white bun with tinsel holding it up. Hair fluffed over her right eye like a Cotten ball. She wore a large green over coat and a white turtle neck under it. She held a staff with a lantern and tinsel wrapped around the top.
"Did we really have to come here? I hate interactions.." she mumbled.

"Well why not Tinsel? I know I know but it can be a whole lot better then the mountains!" The second one said. She had a long red ponytail with large dark green leaves holding her ponytail up. She wore a dark red flannel sweater with holly bracelets and earrings.

She turned to the two of us. "Oh hey even more new faces!" She walked over to the two of us and held out a firm hand. "The name's Holly! Nice to meet you two!"

Madeline shook her hand. "Madeleine, nice to meet you as well!" He gave her a large smile. "Oh, this is Espresso by the way." He put a hand on my shoulder. I'm not going to have a horrible first impression so I gave her a small wave.

The third cookie was staring at me, hard. I stared back. Soon after she ran over to us. "Hiiiii!!! I'm Frappuccino! overheard your name was Madeline and Espresso! Though Espresso you can call me Frap!" She was full of energy.

That's literally from fucking Starbucks don't trust a bitch.

What the fuck is Starbucks? We're cookies we don't know what the hell Starbucks is?!

Anyway, the cookie had white whip cream like hair with strings of curly brown that would wrap around her hair. She wore a pink crop top and ripped jeans.

Don't. Trust. A. Bitch.

Okay okay whatever.

"Um why do you specifically want me to call you Frap?" I asked.

"Oh no reason~"

I glanced at Madeline, who seamed very uncomfortable. I did a bit as well.

Frappuccino was looking me up and down smiling.

Now I'm extremely uncomfortable. "Aha well I have work to do. I'll talk later.." I walked off back to my house.

Though Madeline stayed.

Madeline's pov:
___________________________

Well, I can't tell if she's flirting with him. Though either way I'm not okay with it.

Now she's looking me up and down. Oh she's so awkward..

"Hm, you aren't my type. Blondes are usually all cocky and stuff. That's why I like cloaked, brown haired people! I mean an extrovert and an introvert together makes quite a deal!" She squealed.

I really don't care what her type is. And the fact that it's relevantly close to describing Essy infuriates me. If she has any interest in Espresso I'm making sure she's gone.

I walked back to Essy's place. I walked into his room, where he was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Essy, I really don't like Frappuccino. She's..weird." I said putting my cape on the hanger.

"Yeah..I don't know if I feel comfortable around her." He said turning to me. He grabbed a hair brush and sat on the bed.

"C'mere. Your hairs a mess."

It's true, I didn't have much time to brush it. I walked over to him and sat down on the bed next to him.  He moved behind me and started brushing out my hair.

I hummed and drummed my fingers on my thighs. I think that Essy really like to brush my hair. He seems to enjoy it.

He brushed it gently making sure not to hurt me. He's so sweet I love him.

"What'd you like to do after this?" Espresso said still brushing my hair.

"Hm, I don't know. Perhaps a walk?" I said thinking of something he may like.

"Yeah I'd like that." Ha my guesses were correct! "Oh! I've found a pathway during one of my small adventures that I'd think you'd really enjoy!" I offered.

"Really? Well we'll have to check it out! It's nice of you to think of me during something completely different. Your always thoughtful like that." I can just tell he's trying not to smile.

"Thank you~" I giggled.

"We'll I'm all done. See how much nicer you look? I mean you always look nice but you always look even better when your hair is brushed out!"  He hugged me from the behind.

"That you! You always look nice to matter what as well!" I said grabbing his hands.

"Well why don't we go on that walk?" He said letting go.

"Alright! If you get tired then I can pick you up okay?" I got up and offered him a hand.

"I think I'll be alright. Thanks for such a sweet offer~" He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

I held his hand and opened the door. "Follow me."