Figuring things out

Tea's pov still
___________________

I sat there completely flustered. I made sure to hide it from him as well. Though I know that he 100% knows I'm completely red.

"Ah-I should get back..I said I wouldn't be gone for too long..." I don't even know if I could handle being around for much longer. I'll get so red I might just pass out. If that's possible if course.

"Aw what a bummer," He pulled my face literally centimeters from his. "Why don't we do this again?" He pushed me off of him and stood me up properly. Holy-I WAS SO CLOSE TO HIS FACE!!

"You want me to walk you back?" He looked at my very flustered face.

"I should be fine thanks!" I gave him the best smile I could pull off before just melting right there. I'm pretty sure my body heat is at a 103 just from how unbelievably red I am.

"Alright, well stay safe~" HUH?? DID HE WINK AT ME???!! He gave me one of those waves where you'd put your fingers down one by one. Like an ocean wave y'know?

I walked home, taking various deep breaths. I need to calm down. He's just been so..flirty. It's been driving me insane! I walked back to the house and saw Madeline.

"Hey da-MADELINE!" Oh FU-dge..He looked back at me and smiled.

"Hah you see me as a dad?" He teased. Oh that's so embarrassing! I just walked past him covering my face. I sat down on my bed and sighed. That's when I realized..

I FORGOT TO GIVE HIS JAKET BACK!!

Oh my god how on earth do I make so many mistakes in one dang day?! Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to keep it for a little longer..

I pulled the jacket closer to me. This reminds me of the time I accidentally took his sweatshirt. When I went to go return it, he said I could keep it. Plus it was apparently getting small on him anyway. Now he usually gives me clothes of his that he either doesn't wear or doesn't fit to me. Usually my favorite outfits I have will have something of Jasmine's.

No, it's not only because he's my crush, that's be cheesy. He has pretty good style to begin with anyway. Most of the things he'd given me are easy to style.

Matcha came in the room. "Hey so I was gonna ask-woah where'd you get the hoodie from?" She pointed at me and walked towards me all weird.

"A friend." I responded, since he literally is my friend.

"Hmm...that looks like something Jasmine would wear..Is he here!?" She grabbed me by the jacket.

"Lord Mats just ask! Yes he is holy crap!" I pushed her off of me.

"No..WAY! I'm totally telling Madeline! Also stop calling me Mats! I don't want to sound like a rug!" I've been calling her Mats for the longest time and she hasn't said crap.

"No don't. I can just tell Coconut about your little crush on her!" She's gonna say something like "I'll just tell Jasmine the same!" I mean come on you've been saying the same thing for months.

"Fine then, not only will I tell Madeline, I'll tell Jasmine if that's how you want to play!" Called it. Whatever she can say that as many times as she wants, she'll never do it. Though she could tell Coconut and she can tell him and whatever whatever.

"Fine I guess they'll just find out anyway." I said excepting defeat. She got all exited and ran downstairs. Great, I'd rather her not but whatever.

Espresso's pov:
________________________________

Madeline keeps on bugging me about how Tea had called him dad. Lord I get it.

"Yes Madeline, I heard you." I teased him. Though that just made him get all petty. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me all close to him.

"Madeleine stop-" I tried pushing him off but that was no use.

"No." He gave me a smile and pulled me in between his legs. That's when Matcha came running down the steps.

"Hey d-....you two! What are you doing?" D-did she almost just call us "dad?" It seems that Madeline thought the same too.

"LOOK OKAY IT WAS A MISTAKE GOD!" She got all embarrassed and stomped off. Madeline held my hand and gave me a kiss.

"Hey Mads, why don't we go to the local coffee shop again like we did before? I had fun, I'm sure you did too." I asked, still holding his hand of course.

"As Mads? That's adorable of you~" He started to pepper me with kisses.

"Madeline! Cut it out-" He kissed me on the lips to stop me from complaining. I rolled my eyes and was annoyed that it had worked, but I can't just not accept a kiss from Madeline.

"Well, I'd love to of course! How can I resist you? You want to do what we did a-" I cut him off. "Heh, you can't say you didn't like it!~" He kissed me again. "I mean really..you were so desperate for me weren't you hm?" UH I haven't told him about that yet..

"No..I wasn't. Now get off of me!" I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let me go.

"Come on Ess! You're a pretty bad liar just tell me!" He begged. Why does he even want to know?

"Look it was in the past!.......fine I did now would you let me g-ah~" This ass kissed me on the neck, specially my sweet spot.

"Madeline I swear to god let go of me right now. You are so goddamn lucky that I didn't moan that loud or I would've killed you." I gave him a death stare. He was a little nervous, but he gave me a smirk.

"Worth it~" He kissed me to stop me from yelling at him. I hate it when he does crap like that! He just thinks he can do anything he wants all for fun! I'd prefer the people that are here to not hear things like that.

He finally let me go. "Finally you jerk." I rolled my eyes at him. Madeline just smiled.

"Every time I have a bit of fun with you, you always get mad. Though the first time I did little things like that you'd be all over me, with your touch starved body craving for validation." He got close to me again. I was blushing really hard now, he's the best at making me so flustered.

He used two fingers to tilt my head up. "Isn't that right? Can I not have fun with you anymore?" I'm pretty sure this man is mad horny right now. I put a hand on his thigh. He blushed a little, giving me a smirk.

"I'll take that as a no." He pulled me even closer. We heard someone come down the steps and we pulled off each other. Madeline was still holding my hand.

"Hey you two." Tea gave us a small wave from the steps.  I looked at him, since when did he have a jacket like that?

"Where'd you get the jacket from?" He looked at me with surprise, kind of blushing.

"A-Ah no one. I just had it." I didn't say I'd were to be from someone, hah who'd he get this jacket from?

"Was it Coconut's little friend?" Madeline smirked.

"Noo..I've just had it.."

"Now that I think of it, you can win with a jacket didn't you?" Madeline pointed at him.

He rolled his eyes, now blushing even harder.

He has a crush on the person who gave him that doesn't he?