A marvelous plan

Espresso's POV
————————————

That's another day of work not done. Sigh*

Well maybe I can get something done now.

Oh shit-

"Hi Latte-" I blurted out in surprise.

Latte: "Now you better not think about staying up all night! I can see you're trying to right now!"

Espresso: "What? Noo..I was just uh.. CLEANING UP! Yeah.. I just wanted to get organized before I went to bed so I don't have to in the morning!"

I can tell Latte didn't want to believe me. Though, she left me alone.

I did actually clean my desk off though, and I just couldn't put myself to work so I actually went to bed.

The next morning

I woke up and checked the time. 7:23, not late like yesterday.

Well, now that it's a Saturday, I can get to my work without much distraction. Hopefully Latte won't bust i-

Never mind.

Latte: "Wakee up! Oh, you are up! Perfect!"

Espresso: "What on Earth bread do you want?"

Latte: "Well, you know how you were having your little thoughts on Madeline?"

Espresso: "Oh god don't tell me you invited-"

Latte: "I invited him over! Aren't I a genius? Anyway he should be here at 9 so get dresses!"

Espresso: "No you are not genius I absolutely despise you and Madeline."

Latte: "Aw thanks! Anyway get dressed I'll be back at 8!"

With that she walked out of my room. Seriously?! She knows how much I didn't get done, she knows I like the silence, she knows I absolutely hate Madeline, why the hell would she invite him over?!

What on earth does she think I'll do anyway!? I swear she better have a reward for this absolute torture.

I slipped into my normal clothing and after a few minutes of being petty, she came and knocked at my door.

Latte: "Okay since I know for a matter of fact you'll be all grumpy, so I got you your espresso and some doughnuts."

Well at least she knows me or I would have tackled her when she had her back turned.

Sure she would have smacked the living shit out of me, but it would have happened.

After a while, I checked the time.

"8:57?!"

I chocked on my coffee.

Latte: "Oh come on! It won't be so bad! You were the one who wanted to talk to him you idiot!"

Well, I guess she was right. I did want to talk to him, but I didn't want it to be when I first woke up.

We heard knocking and my eyes darted to the door. Latte went to get it and opened it.