Trapped.

The day past and I went to bed with Madeline. We're planning to get to live with each other next Monday, which is in 4 days.

Madeline pulled me closer than usual. "Someone's clingy today.." I said nuzzling into his chest, tired as hell.

"Mhm..you feel extra warm today..." He said in a tired voice. We went to bed a few 30 seconds later.

The next morning I was the first one to wake up. I got as close as possible before I head someone enter the room.

"Good morning you two! C'mon get up!" It was Latte. Madeline pulled me closer and held me close. "Nhggnm..." He whined as Latte shook him.

"Your not going to get up unless Espresso does aren't you?.." Latte sighed.

Madeline nodded and righted his grip on me. I was tired anyway so I wouldn't mind if I stayed in bed a little longer.

"Oh you two are so annoying.." She sighed. "I'm not leaving until you two get up! I'll just go get hmm...OH Pancake will do the honors of getting you two up!"

I shot up. "I'm not going through that again."

Madeline slowly did the same. He yawned and hugged me from the behind. "Madeline." Latte sneered.

"He's been super clingy lately." I sighed.

"Oh well if he goes back to bed I'm going to kick his ass." She crossed her arms.

"I'm not going back to bed. Essy's warm.." Madeline mumbled. Though he did get up.

I told Madeline I was going to do some work, then go for a quick walk. He was going to tell the sugar gnomes about the house. Then arrange a good time and all that.

I finished up all of my work a few hours later, and I went out to get some fresh air. I took a small walk into the woods.

I was peacefully walking until I felt something forcefully hit the back of my head. Pain shot up my body as I collapsed to the ground. Everything around me went black. What's going on?

Hours later I woke up to my head throbbing. I groaned as I tried to move. I can't. I looked down to see I was tied up.

I heard footsteps near towards me.

"Your up! My dear Espresso!" Frappuccino stood in front of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Have you gone insane?!" I screamed at her.

"I can't let anyone get in the way of our love! You know you love me, you just haven't realized it yet! The people are keeping you away from me, so I'm here to help! We can live together! Forever!" She had gone insane.

I don't know what the Monica Doki Doki literature club shit she got into but this will not end well.

"What do you mean?" I said wincing at the pain that started to sink in.

"All of them will be gone. Executed by me! It'll be easy. All of your little weak friends will be begging for mercy at the looks of me. I won't hold back. They will be GONE! And you'll be all mine!" She held a butchers knife.

"That's not how it works! I won't just like you because you killed everyone I love! It'll just make me despise you even more." I glared at her.

"Oh you will love me. Wait..do you already despise me?" She said almost sounding like she'd cry.

"Yes I entirely do." I said getting more annoyed by the second.

"Oh they've gotten into your head! I'll save you I swear!" She ran off out of the basement. This must be her house.