One hopeless fall

TW: SUICIDE MENTIONS!!!!!

Time skip: 1 month later
____________________

Latte had fully recovered from their friendship and was doing just fine. Well, Espresso was worse than ever.

He wasn't concerned that he was lonely for most likely eternity, he was concerned if he should do what he had been thinking the month before when looking at that picture.

Espresso was behind on work as well. He couldn't put himself to do it. He was losing so much sleep.

Latte had also began avoiding Espresso. She would always scoff when she saw him. And Espresso was sure she wouldn't keep a secret of his away from Madeline.

Nothing was left for him. Just himself. He was stuck in an empty void, no one to care for him like Latte did.

Latte made sure he got sleep, ate, and kept himself clean. Now that she was gone, he never brought himself do any of these things.

Espresso had ran out of coffee beans that day as well, which meant he had to go out and get them.

"Shit.. Latte is most likely going to be out today.. Fuck.."

He hopelessly got up to get them.

And not to his surprise he saw Latte and Madeline.

Latte's POV:
—————————————-

Ah what a nice day! Maybe this will be a great da- oh. Well, never mind.

Latte: "Look, it's Espresso. That jerk."

Madeline: "Hm, it appears it is."

Latte: "Jeez look at him.. he looks so..sad."

Madeline: "He always looks sad."

Latte: "No, it's like..in the worst mental state looking sad."

Madeline: "You're right..how about we go talk to him just for a minute."

Espresso' POV
—————————————

Just great. The two people that I didn't want to see. I mean just look at me. I look horrible.

Wait.. ARE THEY COMING TOWARDS ME?

No no no no no please they can't I don't need them to bring me down even more. Well, maybe I deserve it. Still though I can't continue living like this!

Espresso ran off before they could reach him.

Latte: "Espresso wait!..He ran off.. you think we could cut him off before he shut his door?"

Madeline: "Maybe.."

Latte: "Well come on we don't have any time to waste!"

They ran up to Espresso's laboratory.

The two of them were close, but not close enough.

Latte: "Espresso let us in! We just want to talk!"

Espresso: "Just..leave me alone"

Espresso's voice cracked. He tried hard to hold his tears back, but it was no use.

Espresso bursted into tears, sitting on the floor with his back to the door.

Latte: "Espresso...."

Espresso knew that it wouldn't be long until they found out a way to get in. So he needed to get out as fast as possible.

His eyes darted to the window on the back of his lab. He ran to the window and jumped out of it.

Madeline: "What was that?"