Try something

Frapisaslut's pov:
________________________________

Damn it! How on Earth is Madeline so stupidly strong?!! I have to get out of all this.

Hm, it's my there a cookie who does potions? Oh right Alchemist! I'm sure she has a love potion of some sort!

If he won't love me then I'll make him.

(Nah someone get this bitches Spotify like come on girl delete the playlist we all know you have it 💀)

Uhg but did he have to stomp on me so hard!? He just doesn't know that our love is real, just hidden.  Not to mention, it was for the better! He needs to be mine why is he the one getting all worked up over it?

Ew is he a gay fag?!

(Btw Im a gay I have rights to say this I'm not a homophobic ass 😦 WAIY IM LITERALLY WRITING A GAY FANFIC AHA-)

If he loves Espresso then he needs to go! In fact, Latte isn't as alert as Madeline is, so she could be cheating! Which means she could also not care for him!

That leaves one person left. Though how would I make him just go away? Maybe when Espresso loves me he'll leave. He knows that he's trying to "protect" espresso from me but if he falls in love with me then he must leave!

Though before I do any of that, I need to be able to actually move! That damn asshole had tied me down here for like a week!

Which is so stupid he should be the one down here, not me!

This is why I said blondes aren't my type. I mean he's already so cocky and trying to keep me away from Espresso!

I saw a piece of broken glass. I could use that to cut the rope!

I rolled over and picked up the glass. I tried to cut the rope with it and soon enough, it worked.

Finally... I just need to wait until midnight to get out of this hell hole!

Hours later
_________________

Okay finally! I crept up the steps and quietly walked to the door. I opened it slowly and looked around.

I walked to the living room. I didn't see anyone luckily so I quickly went to the door. Though before I could get out, I saw people were still up.

Damn it. Why the hell are people still up?!

I waited 5 minutes and looked out the door again. No one. I grinned and opened the door.

I jumped into bushes still wanting to be cautious. I stretched and thought where I could stay for the night. My house wouldn't be a very safe place, if someone sees  the lights on then they'll go crazy.

I guess the woods will do justice. I walked into the woods and found a good enough place to stay.

As I was about to lay down, it hit me.

I'm not going to have a chance to get a love potion tomorrow I'm sure of it!  So I'll have to go right now.

I looked at one of the kingdom maps and looked for maybe where she's keep her little lab.

Aha! I found it! I walked over to the lab and tried to open the door. Well of course it's locked so I'll have to break in.

I went to a window which was surprisingly unlocked. They say she's so smart but then pulls something like this ha!

I climbed in and looked through her potions. I came across a neon pink potion and read the label.

"True love potion"
This potion will make whoever you give it to go to the real person they love.

This'll work. I grabbed the potion and slid back to Espresso's house. I had to climb all the way up the house to the chimney to get in.

I pointed the potion into the coffee maker since he drinks coffee. This will drive him right to me! If it drives him to Latte I will kill her so fast.

I went out from the back door band back to the woods.

Oh he will be mine!