Jealousy

I woke up the next morning, Madeline was already up. I stepped to get up but I lost my balance, shaking hard.

Ah right. I'm not going to be able to walk.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. Madeline came into the room. "Oh good morning! Why don't you get up?" He smiled.

"I think it's hilarious that you think I'll be able to walk today." I crossed my arms and held back a smile.

"Oh right. Hehe I'll bring you breakfast." He smirked and walked off. He came back with eggs and a cup of coffee.

I smiled and thanked him. After a few hours, I could actually walk again.

"So since Im able to walk again, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Hm..I don't know," he glanced outside to see Latte talking to Tinsel and Holly. "It seems that Latte is getting along with Holly and Tinsel!" He looked back towards me.

"That's nice!" I responded thinking of what we could do. "Why don't we go out and talk to them?"  I suggested.

"Why not?" 

We walked outside and Latte waved to us. As we were talking to them, I felt something jump on my back, climbing up to my shoulders.

"Hi!" Chai had just completely climbed up me and acted like it was nothing. "Sorry for the sudden climbing but I didn't see you guys in forever!" She complained putting her head down on my head.

"Heh it was only for a few hours!"
Madeline reached up and ruffled through her hair.

"Aw you guys are like a little family!" Latte smiled and put her hands up to her cheeks.

Tinsel nodded to agree with Latte. She realized that she did and felt bad after.

"AHWH IM SORRY!!" She covered her face embarrassed.

"Oh it's fine!" Madeline let it slide. It wasn't a bad thing anyway, we're together. Frappuccino came over and tried to punch her sister off of me. I of course dodged her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I can't believe that she actually tried to hurt her own sister! Holly scoffed at her and Tinsel looked just as mad. Madeline got closer to me and Chai and Latte looked disgusted.

"Whatever! I should be on your shoulders not her!" She pouted. Latte got more and more annoyed as she watched Frappuccino try and flirt with me.

She soon got sick of it and grabbed her arm and dig her nails far into her skin.

"Look cut it out right now."  She warned her.

"Yeah? Or what? What are you going to do?!" She started to laugh and cackle.

Latte slapped the SHIT out of her. "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! The fact you think you can make a fool out of me is absolutely absurd! I will have you out of this kingdom in an instant so watch yourself!" Latte screamed at her.

All of us stayed silent, it's best to not say anything especially when Latte's mad. Frappuccino started off.

Chai started to pat my head and kick her feet softly. "Thank you!" She tapped and smiled at Latte.

"Oh well no problem! Sorry for such a sudden outburst!" Latte smiled back.

"Please she had it coming." Madeline rolled his eyes. I could feel Chai slowly get off my shoulders. She stared at Madeline's shoulders instead.  "He too talk to climb.." I heard her mumble.

"Madeline Chai wants you to put her on your shoulders." I snickered.

"Oh is that so," he scooped Chai up. "Well there you go!" He placed her on his shoulders as she laughed.

"You guys are literally a family!" Latte said squealing like crazy.

Holly laughed. "Yeah I'd have to agree! You guys are a little family!"

Frappuccino pov:
________________________________

Uhg I hate everyone in this stupid kingdom! If my stupid ugly little sister wasn't there or any of the other weirdos then I would've been able to talk to Espresso!

We are literally perfect! A funny, silly, not like the other girls, (help 💀)  hot, cute, and everyone's favorite girl! Espresso is a cute, shy, coffee loving, and just my absolute type! He needs to be mine!

With Latte, Madeline, Holly, Chai, and Tinsel out of the way he'll be all mine! I'll do absolutely anything for it. Including killing everyone in my path.

No one will take him. Apparently Latte is dating Espresso so she needs to go first. Madeline will be next since he always spends time with Espresso, Tinsel because she is just there and it's annoying plus she'll be an easier target, Holly since she's been trying to get closer with him, and finally Chai since she's just annoying and acting like he's her dad.

What kind of reputation would I have if I'm dating him and Chai is acting like our child!?

Hopefully Espresso will come to his senses and leave all of them behind! I'm sure he will after he gets with me and sees that I'm better than everyone he talks to!

Yeah I'll be the one he's with! He'll stay with me forever and ever and ever and ever an ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and EVER!