Chai's birthday! 🎉🎉🎂🎂 :D

A week later, Madeleine told me that Chai's birthday was really close. In 5 days actually.

Tea and Matcha offered to help decorate the house overnight to surprise her. Madeline said they could, and thanked them.

It's going to be pretty nice to see how happy Chai will be. She probably hasn't had a real birthday party in forever. She most likely got a sad looking cake and a book as a present. Probably ones she didn't want. Though I'm sure she read it either way.

Now, Chai doesn't have a real house yet. She usually moves from house to house because no one has the most time or room for her. So I know exactly what to get her.

Yeah okay if you didn't get the gesture, Madeline suggested that we should give Chai a forever home, here. Honestly, I agree. I wouldn't mind her staying here.

Also since we're getting a room added, we decided to add another because I'm sure that Tea and Matcha wouldn't want to share a room.

Of course they don't know about this.

Time skip to her birthday
___________________

Madeline smiled at me. He seemed pretty exited for this surprise birthday party. I held his hand and smiled back, it is pretty exiting.

"So we have the decorations up, everything is set up, we have drinks, food, and it's pretty much perfect!" Matcha clapped her hands together. "Chai will be so happy to see this! You guys are so considerate!"

That's when Tea and someone else bursted in from outside.

Oh you must be Espresso and Madeline. Nice to meet you. I'm Jasmine, Jasmine Tea." He held out a hand and I shook it.

Hah this must be who Tea is crushing on. Though I didn't say anything. I glanced back and forth at Tea and Jasmine, Tea slowly picking up the hint.

He started to blush before pulling a straight face and sighing.

"Well, Chai is going to be here any second," Tea said, trying to switch the subject. "So I guess we should get ready and stuff.." He muttered. Jasmine gave Tea a few pats on the head before walking off.

I smirked as he rolled his eyes. Though he was blushing pretty hard.

"Oh by the way, you took my jacket." I heard Jasmine say looking at Tea.

"OH right um I'm sorry! I can go get it if you want!" He bounced up from the couch. Jasmine shook his head.

"It's fine!" Jasmine said taking a seat next to Tea. Tea sat back down and Latte had came knocking from outside.

"Well good morning! Chai will be here in 2 minutes by the way." She walked into the living room. "She'll be coming in with Coconut."

"Coconut?" I saw Matcha's eyes widen. Madeline snickered quietly but soon stopped. I took a glance at Tea, who was starting to blush again. I'm not to sure why but I'm sure I'll see soon. We heard knocking once again, and Madeline opened the door.

"Hi Madeleine!" She smiled.

"Hi Chai! Oh Happy Birthday!" He stepped out of the doorway and Chai looked around shocked.

"You did this all for me?" She hopped into the house smiling like crazy. "Oh my hood you guys are so amazing!" I don't thing there's anything much better than seeing her get so happy!

I'm pretty sure everyone in the room just melted at how happy she was.

"So, what'd you like to do first?" Madeline asked. Chai looked around, then responded.

"I want to eat cake first!" Yeah not very surprising. Well sort of? Usually kids will pick presents first. She hopped around the room, extremely happy. I couldn't help but follow her happiness. I glanced back at the couch to only see why Tea was blushing. He was holding Jasmine's hand while he talked to him. I looked away before the two could notice I was looking.

_____________________

I literally have no motivation and don't want to keep you guys waiting so I'm gonna stop it here. I mean I've had this draft for 2 weeks