The truth

Still in Madeline's pov btw
—————————-

Crap..it's getting tiring handling three things at a time. I can tell that Red Velvet is starting to notice I'm about to just collapse. I never knew how powerful Espresso was either. I mean sure I knew he could defend himself pretty well but I did not expect something like this.

As literal hell was breaking loose, I could hear Herb talking to someone.

"If he continues to fight his stitches will pop! Madeline also looks like he's getting tired out!" He worried while healing others who had gotten hurt.

"Well do you expect me to sit here!? Why on Earth did you not tell me sooner!" Who was that? I know them, but I can't piece together who it is.

A brown circle had formed around the three of us. I was pulled out of it.

"Latte!" Oh Jesus was I relived to see her.

"Hello! I'm gonna go get espresso before this gets even worse!" She got on her broom and got Espresso onto it. Red Velvet had to take a knee since Latte's power was pretty effective.

"Espresso got hypnotized by something that's making him act like this. I need you to keep him safe or he could bust his head open! Literally!" She lightly dropped Essy in front of me.

"Don't worry about Red Velvet! I have some help I'll be able to handle it!" She ran off towards the battlefield you could say.

Espresso looked hella mad, but didn't really do anything. I guess he has a bit of control over himself.

As I was about to get Essy to a safe place, an arrow flew towards me. I caught it and snapped it in half.

"Now who's the wise ass who decided to try and pull something like this?" I turned around.

"Oh if it isn't Frappuccino! The homophobic stalker who can't fight for shit! Where'd ya get the crossbow?" I turned to her and gave her a fake smile.

"Let him go. You've harassed him enough by kissing him! What are you going to do now? Force a relationship on him?!" She screamed and reloaded the crossbow.

"That exactly what you're trying to do. The difference is that he actually loves me and you can't get over the fact that you're just some basic ass white girl who cry's and pouts when something doesn't go your way. It seems that you've been getting into killing games and since your so "brilliant" and "quirky" you decided to bring them into the real world not realizing how horrible it would end up. He will never like you. The only reason you can't except that is because you know that you will be eternally lonely in the future and your trying to hide from it. So your trying to start early. But times ticking~ and it's almost your deadline."

She stood there shocked. Oh she's incredibly easy to read.

"Ate and left no crumbs." Espresso trembled most likely in pain since he just used his power so much. It seems the gas had worn of of him.

I caught him before he could fall and put him on my back.

"He wouldn't even trust you with something as simple as this! How's it like to be controlling and not get your way?" I smirked and walked off. She just stood there frozen. She knows I'm right, and she doesn't know how to react to the truth.

You can't hide forever. This just proves it. Her life was just a long game of hide-and-seek. She was bound to be found, maybe not even by the original hunter, though no matter it had to happen.

It's just life.

________________________________

Ngl you should keep this in mind 😩

Also KRICALS AHHHH I LOVE THE ART 🥲🥲😘😘

No bc I love to draw and stuff but anatomy is a whore. So it's kinda impressive when I see some can make a full body profile!!!!!!!🤩