Confession ☺️❤️

Continuation
The part everyone wanted🤗
Disclaimer
I'm very new to this, and my writing says it all 😅 so I'm sorry for any mistakes especially in this part..
Pls do give in-line comments as well (if u like it ofc)

Ok let's start
Continuation

While mini was enjoying the view, completely immersed in it, she had no idea of what was coming up next, there was cool breeze and suddenly she felt that it was drizzling.. she turned to Neil only to see that he was looking at her with eyes full of love, care and admiration ☺️❤️ and they shared an eyelock..

Neil: pata hai mini, mai jab bhi tumhe dekta hu na, I feel what happiness is.. khushi kya hai (chuckes) ye mai apni puri life me ab jaan paya hu, mai apni zindagi me hamesha in cheezo ke peeche bhaagta tha jo mere liye tha hi nahi.. it was never for me (his eyes got teary and mini immediately came to him and held his hand, and slowly blinked her eyes in assurance that she is with him) but, when I met you, I stopped.. I calmed.. I found peace, finally mai pehli baar dil kholke has paaya.. and u know mini, tum mere toofan si zindagi me aashiyana banke aayi.. ha, vaise to tum toofan ho.. (she glares and he chukled) par, u are the only person who is standing with me mini, tum sabse alag ho.. u trusted me, stood by me when I needed u the most, tumne tab mera saath diya mini, jab koi bhi nahi deta.. you understood me, iss banjaare ka ghar ho tum mini (her eyes welled up hearing his heartfelt confession) mere bikhre hue saaman samette samette tumne mere bikhre hue yaade samet di.. pehli baar I felt cared of.. I felt I have someone with me.. you gave me the warmth I needed in my life mini.. I always felt like this life of mine was a puzzle which I could never put together.. but.. mini..  I found my missing puzzle piece 🧩 in you 💖 🥺  I've always felt something incomplete even though satisfied with everything, but mini..

He held her hands in his, looking into her eyes with admiration, pure love, like no other world would distract him away from her eyes.. she looked into his deep orbs ready to drown in them.. and they looked admirable.. the light drizzle was unsuccessful in distracting them from each other, but it did create the needed intensity.. the full moon rised to the sky, shining so much, that could be seen even through the clouds, but nothing could be more eye catching than our Mineil lost in each other..

Neil: mini.. You complete me, you have filled the void of love that I have always felt, when you are with me, I don't have anything else to ask for.. Mini, I just want to hold your hand for the rest of my life.. not to show the world that you're mine, but to show you, that.. I'm yours mini.. I'm just yours...  

Mini was really emotional by now, she just was processing the fact that Neil had confessed his love for her.. Neil just stood looking at her.. but mini madam being mini madam, said with a huge smile and teary eyes...

Mini: Idiot kahin ka 🥺😁

Neil: Mini.. itna sab bolne ke baad "idiot kahi ka"?? Seriously??? 😑

Mini: 😂😂
Ab mai kya bolu?? Jo bolna tha, sab kuch tumne bol diya, ab suno..
You made me believe that love exists Neil, you made a girl, who hates love, to fall in love with a khadus, akdu (he glared and she paused 😬) I mean with a perfectionist, Neil Oberoi, but what made me fall for you, was the emotional Neil who was hidden inside, who always was ready to be with me, even when no one was, I allowed myself to be vulnerable in front of you Neil, you were the listener when I needed one, you were my strength when I needed it,  I love everything about you Neil, your perfectionism, your care, your foot fetish (he chukled) I just wanted to tell you.. I'M YOURS NEIL, ALWAYS AND ALWAYS YOURS... ❤️

They both just looked into each other's eyes and admired each other.. and enjoyed the silence between them, then Neil slowly took a step back, and came down on one knee...

TBC 🥰
(Guess what's Neil going to do)
Pls do let me know if you liked it, as this part is really important and pls do give honest reviews on this, so I can improve my writing in future ☺️❤️
Comments, suggestions and improvisation are welcome ☺️
Pls do vote if you liked it 😁💖