A beautiful union 💓

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Mini: Saree?? 

Another note fell from the saree.

"Saree pehenni to aati hai na madam??"

Mini: Mujhe toh nahi aati.. 

But then she smiled. 

Mini: Par mujhe pata hai ki karna kya hai..

Neil was standing in the balcony, when the sound of anklets caught his attention, and smiled knowing that it was his girl. But her footsteps were faltering, and slow. He turned back to see her, and stood rooted to his place, looking at her. She looked like a fairy descended from the heavens. She was constantly fixing her saree, and being extra conscious with it. His eyes were fixated upon her. Her cute frown while holding the saree, and irritation on her face when her hair falls on her face. A pinch of sindoor on her hairline, and the chain gifted by him adorning her neck. 

She looked at him, and his heart skipped a beat when she gave her signature smile seeing him. She walked towards him, and unknowingly stumbled, but he held her right in time. His cold hand on her waist sent shivers down her spine, and she clutched his shirt. He made her stand properly, and chinned her up. She looked at him, and they shared an eyelock. He shifted closer to her, and in a trance, whispered.

Neil: Beautiful..

To which she blushed, and hid herself in his chest. They broke the hug. 

Neil: Ahm.. So.. Mrs. Mini Oberoi..

Her heart fluttered as she heard that from him.

Mini: Hmm..

Neil (extended his hand): Mere saath date pe chalogi??

Mini: Why not.. 

She gave her her hand in his, and he wrapped his arm around her. They came out of the haveli, and Neil opened the door of the car, and made her sit, and then settled himself, and started driving. 

Neil: Vaise.. Tumhe saree pehenni aati thi??

Mini: Nahi.. Ye.. Pehli baar..

Neil: Toh.. Kaise??

Mini: Meera..

He looked at her, and smiled. 

Mini: Hum kahan jaa rahe hai??

Neil: Sabar karo madam.. Pata chal jayega..

Mini: Arey par batao naa..

Neil: Mini.. Tum janti ho mai nahi batane wala.. Kyu apna energy waste kar rahi ho??

She frowned at that, and then turned to enjoy the cool winds of the evening. He looked at her, who had closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze, and smiled wholeheartedly at her. They soon reached a place, and Neil helped her get out of the car. She couldn't understand a thing, as it was too dark. 

Mini: Neil.. Yeh..

By then, he came from behind, and blindfolded her. 

Mini: Neil.. Yeh kya hai.. Pehle yeh saree.. Ab yeh patti.. Mujhe kuch dikh nahi raha..

Neil: Haan toh isiliye patti bandhi hai madam.. Ruk jao.. 

He held her hand protectively. She felt his arm on her shoulder, and she calmed down. He took her inside, she clutched his hand, and he sighed. He picked her up, and she gasped. 

Mini: Neil..

He stayed quiet. He made her stand, and opened her blindfold. It was still dark. She turned around, to find Neil nowhere. The lights turned on, and she saw the most beautiful view in front of her. A beautifully decorated boat, and they were on the lakeside.