Silent storms

After a heated conversation with Isha, mini declares that she is always with neil..
With a smile on their face, mineil enter mini's cabin hand-in-hand😃
As soon as they enter, they face each other and share an emotional eyelock.. mini was still hurt as she thinks that neil hid all this from her, unaware that he had written a letter to her expressing all his feelings...
Neil's condition was no less, he had seen his daughter and his fatherly instincts just wanted to grab his daughter in his embrace and tell her that he was her father, but Isha, she was just behind his property and wanted everything that belonged to him, and also wanted to keep him away from his own daughter..
He loves Mini, he loves her unconditionally and so does she.. they could feel each other, they could sense each other (ofc they are our mineil afterall), she knew that he was disturbed, he knew that she was hurt.

Mini looked into Neil's eyes, she saw the vulnerable Neil today, she saw the child in him who was yearning for love.. no no, true love that he found only with her.. She had a lot of questions running in her mind, but now she knew that her neil, yes HER NEIL needed her at moment, he needed her support, he needed her warmth, so she immedietly took him in a bone crushing hug...

 She had a lot of questions running in her mind, but now she knew that her neil, yes HER NEIL needed her at moment, he needed her support, he needed her warmth, so she immedietly took him in a bone crushing hug

Neil was completely startled by her sudden act, but then he too responded equally.. both shed silent tears in each others embrace.. Finally when both of them calmed down, they broke the hug and Mini looked at Neil, but he did not dare meet her eyes.. After a long silence, mini asked

Mini: Why Neil?? (with teary and questioning eyes)

Neil knew this was coming, but still her words stabbed his heart a thousand times.. he had understood that mini had not read his letter and knew nothing about his past, and all these events have disturbed her, he wanted to clear out all of this, so he started off..

Neil: Mini...

Just then Simpy barged in and said that Neil was needed in the kitchen.. Neil looked towards Mini and she blinked her eyes and nooded in assurance and asked him to go and told that they will talk at home.. Neil, with a heavy heart, wiped his tears and walked towards the kitchen and started with his work.. no one asked anything to Neil as they observed that he was totally disturbed and he was not the Neil now who enjoyed cooking, who enjoyed talking to his ingredients, who looked at cooking as an art, now he was cooking half-heartedly, the whole time with tears in his eyes, which he would voluntarily blink away..

On the other hand, Mini left the restaurant as soon as Neil left for the kitchen. She went home and directly went to her room without even noticing Dadu, Biji and Naeem Bi who were sitting in the hall.. Dadu and Biji knew everything, Naeem Bi told them everything, but before that, Neil had called them and told them everything.. Though dadu took some time to accept Neil, they both were with him and promised to support him and their granddaughter, ofc only after neil promised them that he will never leave mini alone or hurt her... All three of them understood her condition and decided to talk to her later..

In her room, Mini was sitting on her bed with her knees folded to her head and her head buried between her knees, she was crying bitterly, she wanted to let all her feelings out, but deep inside she knew, if someone could calm her down now, it was Neil, her Neil... after some time she started to feel suffocated in her room so she came out, no one was at home.. she just walked down to the hall and sat down on the sofa, just then she saw something near the side table...

TBC🥰
A/n 
I am very new here, so I'm really sorry for any kind of mistakes, suggestions and comments are most welcome, pls let me know how you feel the first part of my story was.. Thank you🤗