Drunk Mini😂

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

The two men smirked, and looked at her, unconscious on the floor. They went forward, and tried to lift her up, but before they could reach her, two strong arms pulled them behind, and threw them on the floor. Before they could realise it, they were on the floor, in between everyone..
They were given a hard blow on their faces, Neil started hitting them hard, until Meera interrupted him.

Meera: NEILLL!!!

Neil: Meera jaa Mini ko dekh.

Meera: Neil..

Neil: Jaa!!

Meera left from there, and Aditi came running, along with a guy, who was her brother.

Aditi: Ye?? Ye log?? Bhai!!

Her brother immediately pulled the two guys out and threw them out of the party, slapping them hard.. They ran outside, without sparing a glance behind, he comes back and send everyone inside to talk to Neil.

Aditi's bro: I'm really sorry, for what happened, mujhe nahi pata ye sab kya hua kaise hua, ye drunkards andar kaise ghus gaye.. I'm really sorry.

Neil was in no condition to answer, and both Aditi and her brother understood that. He just nodded his head and Mini's thought striked his head. He ran to where Meera was sitting, with Mini's head in her lap.. Neil picked her up and made her lay down on a small couch nearby, with her head on his lap, he was hell worried for her, he patted her cheeks, and tried to wake her up..

Neil: Minii... Mini utho.. Mini... Meera pani..

Meera brought some water and sprinkled it on her face and she flinched, and Neil breathed sigh of relief, he immediately signalled Meera, and she understood, she told Aditi that they had to leave, she understood and went inside, Mini woke up, and sat up next to Neil.

Neil: Mini.. Mini tum thik ho na??

She nodded, and held her head

Meera: Mini, tu thik hai??

Mini (dragging and cutely): Ha, mai to thik hu, parrr... vo do log jo kuch bakvas bol rahe the, vo bhag gaye??

Neil: Mini vo to gaye, par tum aise kyu baat kar rahi ho??

Meera: Mini, kya hua tujhe??

Mini: Mujhe (she asked pointing to herself)

They both nodded

Mini: Of course aur nahi to kise?? (laughs) mujhe kya hoga, tum log bhi na!!

They both gulped, they didn't know what was wrong with her, but then realised..

Meera: Isse to

Meera/Neil: Chad gayi hai!!!

Mini (looks up): Kon chad gayi?? Kaha chad gayi.. Oh, mujhe bol rahe ho?? ek second (she gets up, but stumbles)

Neil (holds her hand): Minii!!

Mini (leaves his hand): ruko naaa (childishly) ruko.. (he nodded) 

She climbed upon the couch they were sitting on, Meera and Neil got up in shock.. 

Mini (giggling and shouting): Ab mai chad gayi!!! Yayyyy!!! 

She swirled and was about to fall, when Neil caught her and picked her up (uk, hero wala style me 😎) And she shouted

Mini: Hawwww 🤭

Neil: Kya hua??

Mini: Tumne mujhe uthaya kyu?? 

Neil: Kyunki tum girne wali thi

Mini (squinted her eyes) : Tumhe kahi ye to nahi lag raha, ki mai tumhari girlfriend ban jaungi ye sab karne se??