Angry Bird 😤

Happy Reading 😊
Continuation 

Mini was getting ready to leave and she was feeling really restless, Neil's safety was her concern all this while, she tried to assure herself that all will be okay, but all in vain..

Arya (running to Mini): Veerbalika!! tum ab tak ready nahi hue??

Mini: ho gayi ready chutanki, chalo, tumhe school drop kar deti hu.. chalo

They leave, Mini drops Arya to school and leaves to her office, but Neil's thought didn't seem to leave her mind, so she called up Preet..

Preet: Ha Mini, bol.

Mini: Yaar Preet Kaure, mujhe nahi pata kyu, aaj phir se bechaini si hone lagi hai

Preet: jaise uss din tha?

Mini: exactly.

Preet: Mini, tu relax kar, shayad tu zyada soch rahi hai.. 

Mini: hmm, vo bhi thik hai.. chal, mai shaam ko baat karti hu, office me hu

Preet: chal thik hai... Bye

Mini: byee

And she immersed herself in work, when she noticed a new joinee hesitating to talk with anyone, sitting silently in one place..

Mini (in her mind): ye kisi se baat kyu nahi kar rahi?? 

She shrugged and started reviewing some photos, and soon forgot about it..
On the other hand, Neil was having a hard time at the restaurant as there were more customers today, he was happy that things were getting better, but it was hard to manage, as all the staff were accustomed to not having much orders, and this led to them being a bit careless about all this, and Neil ended up shouting on all the staff.. Amidst all this chaos, Neil failed to notice the Missed calls and Messages Mini had left for him.. 

It was lunch time, and Mini was frustrated with Neil not picking up her calls and not replying to her messages.. She had strictly instructed him to answer her calls all the time.. But there he was, not picking up the call the very next day, she tried to calm herself down by thinking that he was busy, so she left him another message, and got back to work.. 

Evening

Neil walked into Mini's cabin to calm himself down, as only the sense of her presence can calm him down in her absence.. He saw his phone lying there, and took it, shoved it in his pocket and left for home.. As soon as he reached home, Rani didi opened the door, looking worried..

Rani: Neil bhaiya..

Neil: kya hua rani, itni pareshan kyu ho??

Rani: Mini didi ne pareshan kar rakha hai mainu

Neil (chuckled): kyu kya hua??

Rani: kya hua?? Aap apna phone dekh lo, mai ghar chali

Rani left, and Neil chuckled at how irritated he was, he sat down and opened his phone only to fall out of the couch, looking at the number of missed calls he had from Mini, and now he was scared for his life.. He knew that she's going to kill him.. 

Neil: Oh godd!!! Mini ke itne saare missed calls?? Vo to ab meri jaan le legi.. (noticing the messages) My goodness, messages bhi?? Kal hi usne bola tha, ki call uthana, aur aaj hi... Kahi vo kuch problem me to.... 

He opened the messages in a worry and as soon as he read those messages, he mumbled to himself

Neil: Problem me to hai, par vo nahi Neil, tu hai problem me, ab kya karuu?? Mini madam to maar dalegi mujhe, call kar leta hu..