MiNeil tie the knot ❤️

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Mini noticed him fuming in anger, and hands shivering in fury as soon as he heard those words from..

Meera: ISHA!!! 

Meera's thunderous voice brought back everyone to reality. But what stopped MiNeil from shouting at Isha was that little Keya she had brought along. She was afraid, and hiding behind Isha, seeing so many people around her. Mini was raging in anger.

Isha: ye shadi nahi ho sakti!! Meri Neil se shadi ho chuki hai

And as usual, everyone started gossiping. Meera stormed towards Isha.

Meera: Aur divorce bhi ho gaya hai tumhara usse!!

She roared at her, as she couldn't bear anyone disrupting the happiness of her two best friends. Preet came there too, followed by Bobby. 

Preet: Isha, please jao yaha se!!

Isha feigned sadness and tears. 

Isha: Meri aur Neil ki shadi ho chuki hai, humari ek beti bhi hai (she said eyeing at Keya) kya mujhe itna bhi haq nahi, ki mai savaal karu??

Mini looked at Neil, who was completely devastated. 

Mini: Isha, better get out of here!!

Isha: Oh you shut up!! Pata nahi kya jaadu chala di hai mere Neil pe tumne..

Meera: Tumhara Neil?? Sapno ki duniya se niklo!! Neil Mini ka hai, aur hamesha rahega!!

Isha: Tum hoti kon ho ha bolne wali?? Aur Mini tum!! Kis haq se baat kar rahi ho??

Neil opened his mouth for the first time since she entered, and everyone except Mini flinched at his tone.

Neil: You better stay away Isha!! Kahi mera dimag khrab na ho jaaye!!

Isha: Mujhpe chillane se pehle na, tum zara soch lena!!

Mini: Kya kar logi tum ha??

Isha: Neil (she pulled Keya forward) Tumhari beti Keya ke baare me nahi sochoge tum?? Nahi chahiye apni beti ka pyar??

Neil's eyes moved to his little daughter, who couldn't understand a thing, but was looking at him keenly. Mini understood what Neil was going through!

Mini: Tum chahe jo karlo, Neil se apni beti ka pyar kabhi nahi cheen sakti samjhi??

Isha: Acha?? Neil ko to apni beti ki koi parvah nahi hai.. Tumhe kon puch raha hai??

Neil stood rooted to his place. Mini knew what he was thinking and why.. She signalled Naeem Bi

Naeem Bi: Aree nigodi, kam se kam aaj inki shadi hai, ye to sochti!!

Dadu: Humare bachho ki zindagi me dakhal mat do!!

Isha was startled at them just firing at her like that, but then she smirked.

Isha: Agar mai chahu na, to tumhe Keya se hamesha hamesha ke liye dur kar sakti hu!!

Neil clenched his fists, and his eyes turned moist. He couldn't bear that fact that his past would come haunting even on the happiest day in his life, and spoil it, not only for him, at this point he doesn't care about himself.. But for Mini.. She needed to be  happy on this day. Mini noticed this, she knew she had to do something, but didn't know what.

They were lost, and their gathbandhan started loosening. No one seemed to notice it. Isha saw it and smiled evilly. The knot was just about to open, and Isha thought she was successful, but before she knew it, MiNeil felt a tug on their gathbandhan.