Sangeet!!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Mini came out of her room, to see Neil, along with Arya, sitting outside her room, laughing and playing. She was head over heels in love looking at him along with her chutanki. She was adoring the two people responsible for her happiness. Neil noticed her, and got lost in her. 

Mini's outfit 

Neil's outfit

Arya ran to Mini and hugged her

Arya: Veerbalika tum bohot pretty lag rahi ho!!

Mini: Thank you chutanki!!

Arya: aur Neil bhi bohot handsome lag raha hai na!!

Mini: Ha thik lag raha hai!!

Neil: 🙄

Arya ran downstairs. Neil came to Mini and held her hand, just then from downstairs someone shouted their name. Mini moved back, and then took a step towards the stairs, she didn't notice one of her anklets fell off. He smiled, took it and was about to give it to her, but stopped, and put it in his pocket. He went where she was standing. She held his hand and he smiled. The descended the stairs hand in hand. 

Biji: Hayee kitne pyare lag rahe hai dono!! Kisi ki nazar na lage!!

Dadu: Sach kaha shammi ji, dulhan banne ka chamak saaf saaf dikhai de raha hai Mini ke chehre pe!!

Meera (to herself) : bas, ye dono aise hi khush rahe.. 

Preet (to herself): Kitne dino baad Mini itni khush hai, bas.. uska aur Neil ka saath bana rahe..

They came downstairs. All the friends gathered around them, and they got Krisha Vivaan's call..

Mini: Yaar kaha ho tum log?? Mehndi par bhi nahi aa paaye!!

Krisha: Mini hum nikal to gaye, par flight delay ho gaya hai!!

Neil: Are yaar!!

Vivaan: Hum seedhe mandap pe aa jayenge kal subah!!

Krisha: Ha, seedha haldi me milte hai!!

Mini: Chalo ok!! Ab flight delayed hai to hum kya hi kare!!

Neil: Take care guys!!