Mini leaves Patiala

Continuation
Happy reading 😌

Neil freshens up and comes to the kitchen to make dinner, when the door bell rings, he started descending the stairs, while mini opened the door..

Mini: thank you (she closes the door and shouted) Neiilll.. (she noticed him in the stairs, confused)

Mini: Neil aa jao dinner ke liye pizza order kiya hai, aa jao.. (shouting) chutankii aa jao bahar.. Pizza is here..

Arya comes running, while Neil comes down

Neil: aree mini, bahar se order karne ki kya zarurat thi? Pata hai kitna unhealthy hota hai ye? Mujhse bol deti mai bana deta..

Arya and Mini: 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mini: tum abhi abhi aaye ho na, ab vapis kaise banaoge? Aur vaise bhi kabhi kabar chalta hai yaar, chill..

Neil: ok fine.. Arya aa jao

They settle down and start enjoying their pizza with leg pulling and jokes 😂 and Neil was observing how mini wants to avoid the topic of her leaving the next day, so he decided to talk to her about this later..
After completing their pizza party, Arya retired to her room to sleep, while Mini pulled Neil upstairs, without letting him utter a single word, she took him to the balcony and settled herself down, and he smiled at her and walked into the kitchen..

After a few minutes, he handed over a mug to Mini, to her delight, it was chocolate mug cake.. She looked at him in astonishment, while he sat himself down next to her..

Neil: aise kya dekh rahi ho? Khao..

Mini: nahi.. I mean normally to tum chai ya coffee laate na, aaj ye??

Neil (in a flirty tone): Vo kya hai na Mini, ye khane me zyada time lagta hai, coffee ya tea se zyada...

Mini ( matching his tone): agar zyada time hi bitha ke rakhna tha, to sidhe sidh bol dete, ye sab karne ki kya zarurat??

She smirked at him, while he started at her with his eyes wide open..

Neil: baapre, kitna flirt karti ho tum mini

Mini: ha to? Tum konsa kam ho??

And slowly they burst into fits of laughter, as their giggles died down, they started savouring the cake.. After a few minutes of silence, mini asked...

Mini: Neil, tum yaha sab manage kar loge na??

Though Mini tried hard to hide it a hint of fear was clearly visible in her eyes.

Neil: tum chinta mat karo, mai yaha sab manage kar lunga

Mini: par kab tak tumhe yaha mujhe vaha??

Neil: bohot time tak nahi mini, bas yaha sab stable ho jaaye, phir mai waha aa jaunga

Mini: hmm

Neil: daro mat mini, you'll do fine, so will I

Mini smiled at his words and kept her mug aside, and wrapped her hands around his arm, and and put her head on his shoulder 😌

They spent a few hours there, before mini fell asleep in the same position, and Neil just let her sleep, and kept adoring how innocent and cute she looks in sleep, until he too fell asleep there itself..

Next morning 🌄

Mini woke up earlier than usual and found herself sleeping in the same position, and Neil sitting and sleeping peacefully with a content smile on his face, and she smiled at him ☺️
She woke up carefully, making sure his sleep is not disturbed, went into the room and brought a quilt and put it on him.. She went into the room to freshen up..