Happy Weddings ❤️

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Meera, MiNeil and Arya returned after the engagement. Arya went to sleep, and MiNeil and Meera came down after changing. 

Mini: Toh.. Meera.. Sun.. Parson teri shadi ki shopping ke liye jaana hain, ready reh.. 

Meera: Oh.. Tum logon ki shopping na?

Mini: Kyun? Tujhe nahi kharidni??

Neil came walking in with 3 cups of tea and kept it. 

Neil: Mini iska toh shadi ka joda Bobby ke ghar se aayega na.. 

Meera blushed. 

Mini: Oh haan.. Par baaki ke functions ke liye??

Meera: Voh lene padenge.. 

Mini nodded, and took the tea cup. 

The next day, they went shopping and completed the shopping with their leg pulling sessions, and flirting with each other. They returned late at night and went back to their rooms to get some rest, but sleep was far from their eyes. 

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm

Mini: Tired ho??

Neil: Hmm

Mini: So gaye??

Neil: Nahi..

They stayed quiet for a few seconds.

MiNeil: Walk pe chalen??

They looked at each other and smiled brightly, and nodded. They left for a walk. All the shops were closed, and the weather was cool. The breeze touching their faces, brought a subtle smile on their lips. Mini wrapped her arm around his, and he smiled. They sat down at 'their' place, and Mini kept her head on his shoulder, and he kept his head on hers. They spent few moments of silence, which felt like bliss. 

2 months later. 

There was complete buzz in Bobby's house. As both the weddings were taking place in the house itself. Everyone were running around with the preparations for the wedding. MiNeil along with Meera also had come there itself. Mini was running between both the brides' rooms to make sure everything was proper. Neil was with Bobby, and went to check on Mickey. 

Neil: Arey Mickey!! Ruk bhai!! 

Mickey was unusually tensed. Neil understood what was running on his mind, but couldn't help but giggle at his situation. 

Mickey: Mai yahan itni tension mein hoon, aur yeh hass rahe hain... Wah!!

Neil (still giggling): Sorry yaar!! Par aise room ke chakkar kyun kaat raha hain??

Mickey: Haan toh bhai teri bhi yahin halat thi shadi ke time pe..

Neil: Meri shadi na.. Mini se ho rahi thi!! Vahan banda calm nahi reh sakta!! Kabhi nahin!!

Mickey: Haan voh toh hain.... Baato mein mat uljha mujhe bhai..

Neil: Arey calm down.. Vahan Bobby kaafi calm hain jab uski shadi Jr. Hinsavadi se ho rahi hain.. Preet se kaafi khurafaati hain..

Mickey giggled. 

Neil: Acha mai aata hoon abhi

He opened the door, and saw Mini who was shouting something to turning to the other side.

Mini: Haan.. Bas 2 minute mai aa rahi hoon.

She was in a hustle, and she came forward without looking at him, and bumped into him. She closed her eyes anticipating a fall, but felt 2 strong arms gripping her waist, holding her protectively. She opened her eyes, and smiled. They shared an eyelock, which was broken by a fake cough. 

Mickey: Ahm ahm.. 

Neil made her stand properly. 

Neil (frustrated): Iska na shayad gala kharab hain..

Mickey: Haainn??

Neil: Koi gala daba do iska

He said irritated and left the room, leaving Mini giggling. 

Mickey: Tere saath reh reh ke na, yeh bhi.. uhm.. kya kehta hain yeh.. Haan.. 'hinsavadi' ho gaya hain..

Mini: Shut up!!

They shared a laugh, and Mini became quite emotional seeing him in groom's attire, but composed herself. Neil went and knocked on the door. 

....: Koun hain??

Neil: Krisha mai hoon.. Darvaza khol do..

Krisha opened the door, and Neil entered. 

Krisha: Acha tum yahan ruko, mai Preet se milke aayi..

He nodded and Krisha left. He looked at the other side of the room, near the mirror. 

Meera: Koun hain Krisha??

Neil looked at Meera who was busy setting her bangles. She looked at him through the mirror. 

Meera: Oye Stupid tu!!

She smiled brightly at him, and got up to face him. He looked at her, clad in the bride's attire, looking very beautiful. She walked upto him, as both their eyes teared up. Mini came there at the same time, and went all awe on how gorgeous her friend looked on her big day. She came and stood next to Neil, as he wiped his tears away. 
All the memories flooded in front of his eyes. The first time they met at college, how gradually their fights turned into their friendship, and how they were always there for each other. Their last argument in college, after which they met through Mini, and until the previous day when he was teasing her about marriage to him and Mini consoling her when she was nervous. 

Mini's eyes teared up, as Meera had her back when no one did, and she needed someone's support the most. She wiped her and Meera's tears, and three of them shared an emotional hug. As they parted, Meera wiped away her tears and hit Neil's arm.

Neil: Mujhe kyun maara??

Meera: Shadi hain aaj mera.. Aur tune rula diya mujhe. 

Neil: 😧 

Mini and Meera giggled at him. He just kept his hand on her head, and she smiled at him. They then went to Preet's room. Mini had already made her ready, but still was unable to accept the fact that her best friend was getting married today. Neil reminisced all memories he had with her, even in a short span of time. He noticed Mini getting emotional, but didn't stop her. Mini hugged Preet. Afterall she had been her friend and support system since her childhood. She had stood by her through thick and thin. They broke the hug, and Neil side hugged her. 

The wedding started, and the hustle bustle started again. MiNeil were busy with the guests and the rituals started. Then, they came to the stage, and just then, the words which brought Meera to tears.

Pandit: Kanyadaan ke liye vadhu ke pita aage aayein..

On the other side, Preet's father came there, but Meera sat still like a rock, until she felt two hands on hers. She looked up to see Neil and Mini on her side, smiling warmly at her. Bobby too smiled at them. They performed all the rituals as Meera's family, including the gathbandhan as a married couple. 

The wedding was completed on a good note. The bidai too was done. Meera hugged MiNeil and cried her heart out. Afterall, they were the only family she had, and now she was starting a new life, and she needed them. They were emotional too, she was their family, and had become a part of them, and a very significant one. They finally calmed her down, and knowing that she'll be very happy with Bobby gave them strength. 

TBC 🥰  

The next chapter will be the epilogue, and the last chapter in this story ❤️
And that will be posted tomorrow 🤗
Lots of love to you guys 
                                            -- Writer ✍🏻