Riddance from Kabir!!

Happy reading
Continuation 💕

Neil was weeping silently, still unable to believe people like this exist who can't take a no, and feel a girl is inferior to them, he was broken and shattered completely. He didn't move an inch from the door, he was standing at the door itself, and Mini let Meera speak. 

Meera (voice breaking and crying): Phir.. uske baad, mai vaha se nikal gayi, mujhe laga vo mera peecha karna chod dega par...

She had her heart in her mouth while saying this, she clutched Mini's hand, and Neil covered his mouth to prevent sound of his crying, while Mini already was crying.

Meera: Par.. vo.. ek din.. mere ghar tak aa gaya tha!!

Mini was beyond shocked, and Neil shut his eyes tight, but Meera continued, like she wanted to let out everything she was holding back from years.

Meera: Mai usko bol rahi thi ki vo chala jaaye, par vo.. vo andar aa gaya.. phir.. mere ghar me sab kuch idhar udhar phekne laga, mai... mai darr gayi thi.. Aur vo.. vo has raha tha.. Usne mera haath pakad liya aur dhakka de diya, mai gir gayi thi, aur chot lagi thi, par uss chot se zyada dard aur taklif mujhe uske chune se hua tha Mini!! Ha mujhe hua kuch nahi tha.. But I was hurt!! I was broken!! 

Neil saw another Mini speaking hearing all this. Mini knew this feeling, she had gone through this too.. She handled Meera..

Meera: Uss din vo mujhe dhamkake chala gaya!! Par bohot himmat karke mai police station me complaint likhvane gayi, aur usko police ne arrest kar liya.. Aur mai Delhi chodke Bangalore chali gayi.. Maine kaafi saare jobs change kiye, par I couldn't feel at peace anywhere.. 3 saalon tak I changed jobs.. (smiled slightly) Aur phir.. (looked at mini) mujhe tu mili!! Pata nahi tujhse milke pehle din hi mujhe achha lagne laga tha!! Aur phir Neil se mili.. Mujhe aise lagne laga ki sab thik ho gaya hai bilkul perfect!! Par... Uss din.. Vo vapis aa gaya.. Meri zindagi ka sabse bada dukh, dard jaise saamne aake khada ho gaya!! Jab usko dekha to aisa lagne laga ki meri perfect life ek pal me nightmare ban gayi!! Aur uss din se lekar aaj tak vo nightmare aa raha hai!!

Neil was shocked!! She had nightmares every night?? And no one knew about it?? He didn't know what to do or how to react..

Mini: Ma..matlab... Tujhe.. har raat.. ye..??

Meera nodded. Mini pulled her into a hug, Meera noticed Neil standing at the door. He looked devastated. 

Meera (whisper): Neil??!!

Mini looked at him, and parted. She didn't notice he hadn't even entered the room. He walked to them and kept his comforting hand on Meera's head, she got emotional and remembered all the times he stood by her, when she was new to the college, when she lost her parents, all the times whenever she needed a friend by her side, he was always there.. She hugged him, and Mini joined the hug.. Neil was into calming both of them down, and they finally did. he pulled apart.

Neil: Bas.. Ab ho gaya, aur koi nahi royega okay??

They nodded. 

Neil: Ek second, tune raat ko davai nahi li na??

Meera looked away, and he sighed.. He walked up to the side drawer.

Meera: Nahi Neil!! Ruk!!

Neil and Mini were startled as she shouted so loud, she tried to get out of the bed when Mini stopped her.. 

Mini: Ruk na!! Vo le aa raha hai!!

Neil opened the drawer to find something which shook him from inside. He took it out.

Neil (dead serious tone) : Ye kya hai Meera??

Meera: Vo.. vo Neil... 

Mini (shocked): Meera??