Engagement fixed

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

MiNeil, Arya and Meera were standing at Naeem Bi's door. Just as they were about to ring the bell, Mini held Neil's hand. He looked at her.

Mini: Neil, mujhe.. thoda rest karna hain.. Thik.. nahi lag raha.. I'm.. I'm not feeling good yaar.. Baad mein aayein kya??

Neil sighed as he understood her state of mind, he looked at Meera and she nodded.

Arya: Tum thik ho na Veerbalika??

Mini: Haan Chutanki.. Bas thoda sa headache ho raha hai.. Tum chahe to mil ke aa jao..

Arya: Nahi.. Hum sab saath mien hi aayenge.. 

They went directly to the haveli. Neil was holding Mini's hand, and another hand wrapped around her. They didn't seem to care that they were on the street with all mohalle ki aunties staring at them. Meera opened the door, and they went inside. 

Neil: Arya.. Abhi jaake so jao okay?? 

She nodded, and Meera went behind her. Neil saw Mini lost in her thoughts.. He whispered in her ears. 

Neil: Main saamne hoon Mini madam.. Phir bhi mere khayalon me khoyi hui ho??

Mini was startled, but matched his tone soon.

Mini: Kyu?? Sirf tumhare khayalon me kho sakti hoon kya?? 

She said shocking him. 

Neil: 😧

She laughed out loud, seeing his reaction. He realised she was teasing him. Mini was laughing, and her laughter died in her mouth as soon as she realised that she was in mid air, being carried by him to the room. She looked at him with wide eyes, and he smirked at her. They reached the room. 

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm..

Mini: Niche utaro mujhe!!

No sooner had he left her down, she pulled him and pinned him to the wall, startling him completely. 

Neil: Yeh.. yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?

Mini (innocently): Tum nahi jaante mai kya kar rahi hoon??

He gulped. She moved closer to him, and he had no idea what she was upto. She went on her toes, and reached up to his ears. and...

Mini (shouted): MUJHE BHOOK LAGI HAI!!!

She shouted so loud in his ears that he almost jumped. She giggled and moved back, and made an innocent face. He rubbed his ears.

Neil: Tum na.. (pointing at her)

Mini: Haan mai??

Neil: Urrghh!!!

He walked out, and saw that the kitchen was really dirty, which obviously irked him. He shouted. 

Neil: Minii..

She came out.

Mini: Chilla kyu rahe ho yaar??

Neil: Itne din tak Rani aake ghar saaf nahi karti thi kya??

Mini: Karti to thi.. Preet vahan Dadiamma se chabi leke khol deti aur... Clean to karti thi yaar.. Ab kya problem hai vo bolo.. 

Neil (crossing his arms): Problem?? Jaao.. Andar kitchen kya halat mein hai khud hi dekh lo..

She rolled her eyes at him, and saw that the kitchen was actually dirty. 

Mini: Yeh to actually ganda hai..