Off to Shimla!!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

After a week

Arya enters MiNeil's room, to see them sleeping soundly.

Arya (facepalms): Offo!! Kitne soakkad hai ye dono!! Neeche sab aa bhi gaye, aur ye so rahe hai..

She goes to them

Arya: Veerbalika utho!! Utho na!!

Mini (sleepy): Sone do na Neil Oberoi!! You go to the restaurant!!

Arya: Veerbalika to mujhe Neil samajh rahi hai..

(from the door): Uthe nahi ab tak ye dono??

Arya: Dekho na Meera didi.. Mai Veerbalika ko utha rahi hu, to vo mujhe Neil bol rahi hai..

Meera: Isko to har jagah Neil dikhta hai.. (she goes towards the bed) Neil uth!! Mini!! Utho tum dono!!

Neil: Aree sone do na, chala jaunga restaurant.. 

After a loong, struggle, Meera was irritated

Meera: Arya, tum neeche aa jao

She came down. Meera took the jug of water kept on the side table, and threw water on both their faces, and they woke up with a jerk.

Neil: Toofan!! Toofan aa gaya!!

Mini: Are toofan ghar ke andar kaha se aa gaya??

They rubbed their face, and saw Meera standing in rage, and Arya giggling. 

Neil: Aree yaar!! Meera!! Aise koi uthata hai kya??

Mini: Subah subah aise mood kharab kar diya

Meera: Aadhe ghante se sab neeche wait kar rahe hai, aur tum dono ghode bech ke so rahe ho??

Neil: Chilla mat yaar!!

Meera: Thik hai, mai nahi chillaungi.. Ab kuch time me Dadu Biji aake vo chilayenge thik hai??

They both woke up immediately. Neil rushed in to get ready, and Mini sat on the bed.

Meera: Jaldi ready hoke aao. Nikalna bhi hai

Meera and Arya left the room. And MiNeil got ready, and came out, after a lot of struggle of Mini pulling him out of the room, as he didn't want to leave, and was throwing tantrums.

Mini: Chalo hum aa gaye

Dadu: Itni der kyu lag gayi??

Biji: Ohho.. Khurana sahab, unko kuch kaam hoga na.. Aap bhi na

They looked here and there, blushing. They left soon. They were in two cars. MiNeil, Arya, Meera and Preet in one car, and dadu Biji, and Naeem Bi, with the driver in another car. It was a 5 hour drive, and everyone enjoyed. Especially Arya, who loved car drives. As soon as they reached the resort they were supposed to stay in, they checked into their rooms. As everyone were tired, they thought to rest, and meet again later. But MiNeil were in no mood to rest. They went to stroll in a nearby tea plantation.

They just went hand in hand, in silence. It was blissful for both of them, the beautiful climate, beautiful scenery, and each other's company, that's all mattered to them. Mini looked at Neil, who was already adoring her, she blushed under his gaze. They settled themselves on the grass, their fingers interwined. 

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm.. 

Mini: Subah aate time Arya ko dekha??

Neil: Hmm, bohot excited thi.. Aur khush bhi..

Mini: Vaise ab kya kar rahi hai

Neil: Biji ke paas so gayi.. Excitement me thak gayi thi..