Happy moments ❣️

Continuation 

Next day

Mini was sitting in the hall, as Neil had made her sit there for a while after walking a little.. She heard the door bell, and Neil was in the room, Neil shouted

Neil: Mini, please jaake darvaza khol do na, par sambhal ke

Mini: ha okay

She opened the door and received a parcel, in her name. She was confused as to who would send her a parcel, it seemed quite heavy, but oblivious to her, Neil was smiling victoriously inside the room.. Mini slowly brought the parcel and sat on the sofa to open it, she opened it, just to find..

Mini: Oh my goodness!! Mataranii!! CAMERA???

Neil (coming from behind): ha mini madam.. camera

Mini: par Neil ye kyu??

Neil: aree, ek gift nahi de sakta kya??

Mini (suspiciously): Neil.. sach bolo 🤨

Neil: vo.. vo..

Mini: vo vo band karo aur bolo

Neil: vo, mini tumhara camera, vaha trekking area pe girke toot gaya tha.. Krisha ne mujhse kaha

Mini: what?? aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi

Neil: surprise naam ki cheez bhi kuch hoti hai yaar

Mini: whatever, par Neil.. ye camera bohot achi hai yaar.. seriously..

She gets up, turns it on and swirls around to check it out, when her leg loses balance and she's about to fall, but Neil catches her at the right time, she closed her eyes in fear, but feeling Neil catching her, she opens her eyes in a jerk to see Neil, and her fear came true.. She saw the same fear in his eyes, his hands went cold and she could feel it.. She stood up, balancing herself, she placed the camera carefully on the sofa, and turned to Neil and just hugged him tight..
Neil was brought back to senses by that hug, he too responded after a few seconds and could feel her smile.. He took a few moments to realize that Mini was ok, and nothing had happened to her..

After some time, they broke the hug, and seeing Neil smile, Mini was relieved.. Just then, Arya came running to them..

Arya: veerbalika.. Neill... 

Mineil: ha Arya..

Arya: hum kahi bahar chalte hai na.. kuch dino me mera school bhi to start ho jayega..

Neil: ye to bohot achi idea hai, kaha chale??

Arya: Wonderla chalte hai, maine suna waha pe water games bhi hote hai

Mini: ha, thats a good idea chutanki, why not??

Neil: to kab chale??

Arya: abhi..

Mineil: okay (smiled)

They went to wonderla, which was around 20 kms from where they were living, and all three of them enjoyed a lot.. Mini and Neil became kids along with Arya and forgetting all their worries, they spent their day enjoying and playing, pulling each other's leg, and smiling the entire day.

On their way back, they had buddhi ke baal 😂 which Mini said again and again to irritate Neil, and Arya was enjoying their silly arguments and fights.. And on Arya's insistance, stopped by an ice cream shop and had ice cream as well..

The trio reached home tired and directly went into their rooms.. But Neil suddenly remembered something, and immediately went into the kitchen and into Mini's room, Mini was looking into her phone when Neil entered the room with a frown on his face.. He opened the side drawer and took something out and held it out to her.. She smiled sheepishly 😬

Mini: right.. medicines.. bhul gyi thi.. sorry..

Neil: Mini.. you have to take care na.. agar mujhe yaad nahi aata to?? What if I had forgotten??

Mini: I know you won't..

Neil: baato me mat uljhao.. khao medicines chup chap

Mini: Neil..

Neil: shh 🤫 khao

Mini: 😒

She took the medicines reluctantly 😣 and looked at Neil..

Neil: tumhe khayal rakhna padega mini. Kal se I've to join restaurant Mini, tum aise karogi to kaisa chalega??

Mini: thik hai na, dant kyu rahe ho?

Neil: tum kaam hi aisa karti ho to mai kya karu??

Mini: acha.. ok.. I'll take care.. fine??

Neil: hmm .

Mini: abhi thak gaye ho, jao so jao.. go..

Neil: okay.. you too sleep..

Mini: hmm 😊

TBC 🥰
Hope you liked today's update ☺️❤️
Comment and let me know 😁💖