Will you Marry me 💘

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Neil: Ab mini madam ko manana itna aasaan thodi na hai 😪😬

Mini (smiled): Acha?? Nautanki!!

Neil: Kya nautanki?? Sach hi to hai..

Mini smiled at his innocence

Neil: Kyu?? Bhul gayi?? Tumne hi to kaha tha na, ki ab bhi naraz ho.. To....

He took a spoon of pasta, and brought it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and he fed it to her

Neil: Manana to banta hai na?

Mini: hmm 😄

She kept adoring him as he fed her continuously, he was talking about something but she didn't concentrate, she was too engrossed in her oh-so-cute Neil Oberoi 😍
He looked so innocent and cute when he's continuously talking and simultaneously feeding her, like she's a child.. A few minutes later, he noticed that she was not listening to anything he's saying, instead she was staring at him.

Neil: Baar me ghur lena, yahi pe hu, par pehle kha lo 😏

She immediately looked away and tried to hide her blush, but in vain. He smiled at her and made her eat another spoon, and she didn't notice when he had made her eat the entire plate. She saw it and frowned at him.

Mini: Ye kya? Pura ka pura khila diya?? Mujhe na tum khila khilake moti bana doge.. Yahi chahte ho na tum??

Neil: Kuch moti voti nahi hone wali, ye Neil Oberoi ke haath ka khaana hai sabse tasty sabse healthy....

He bit his tongue, as he said it out, and now Mini madam knows that he wasn't in the restaurant the entire day, and he had lied about the restaurant.. He looked at her glaring at him.

Mini: To Neil Oberoi, tum pure din restaurant nahi gaye??

He nodded in no.

Mini: Tum yaha the??

He nodded in yes

Mini: Ye sab (pointing at the food) tumne banaya?? Mere liye??

He again nodded in yes

Mini: Thank you!!

He was surprised at this, she smiled, he didn't react

Mini: Neil Oberoi tumhe manners nahi hai?? I said Thank you!!

Neil: Uhm.. You're most welcome Mini madam.. Vo kya hai, mai zara shock me tha, ki mini ne aaj gussa kaise nahi kiya, I mean meri Hitler aaj itni shant hai ye jaanke ki mai restaurant nahi gaya tha.

She smiled 😁 and from below the table, kicked his leg hard. He shouted

Neil: Aaahh, mera per😱😱 Ye kya kiya!!??

Mini (innocently): maine kya kiya?? Tum to shock me the na, maine to tumhe shock se nikalne me madad kiya, bas!!

Neil: Aise?? Itne zor se maarke??

She giggled silently

Neil: Wah!! Ye achha hai!! Pehle to din bhar itni mehnat karo, itne saare dishes banao, tumhe yaha laane ka sabse mushkil kaam Karu, aur phir last me mujhe milti hai maar!! Very nice!!

He whined like a child 😤🥺 and she couldn't resist herself anymore, she laughed out loud, letting down her guards, without any worry, without any doubts, and without any second thought she laughed out loud, looking at the innocent whining of Neil Oberoi, which she usually complained about.
Looking at her, he smiled wholeheartedly, he finally found solace in her laughter, peace in her eyes and happiness on her face ❤️
And ultimately that's what he wanted. He smiled at her, looking at her letting her guards down, smiling and laughing without any hesitation or second thought. Her giggles resonated around the place filling his heart with joy. He forgot everything that was running in his mind and laughed his heart out with her, they found happiness in each other's smile, solace in each other's eyes and their whole life in each other.