Nothing's going to change!!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

The next morning 🌅

The sun rays peeped into the room, disturbing Mini's sleep. She opened her eyes, to see that they'd been sleeping in the same position. She smiled at her oh-so-cute husband.. Oh god!! Yes.. Her husband!! She could still feel the butterflies in her stomach thinking about the previous day's events. The haldi, the wedding, everything had been so beautiful. She caressed his face, and his lips automatically curved into a smile, like sensing her touch. She blushed, and slowly got up, making sure not to disturb him, and when she got up, she realised their fingers still interwined, she slowly untangled her finger, and took her clothes and rushed to the washroom. 

After some time, Neil woke up, and saw Mini nowhere, he panicked. He was about to shout, when he heard the door knob open, and a gorgeous looking Mini walked out, wearing an elegant salwar suit, red in colour, wiping her hair. The breathtaking view made Neil's morning indeed good. She didn't notice him as yet, she walked to the window and started drying her hair, with a serene smile on her face.

Just then, she felt two arms gripping her waist from behind.

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Good Morning

He whispered near her ear, making her shiver. 

Mini: Go..good Morning..

She stuttered and he smiled seeing his effect on her.

Neil: Aaj to sachme morning good ho gayi!! 

She smiled, as a mischevious idea hit her. She stayed still, but then immediately turned, making her wet hair fall all over is face, he got irked. She started laughing, looking at his irritated face. He left her.

Mini: Oh god!! 😂😂 Neil Oberoi!! 

Neil: Kya hai yaar ye!!

He said wiping his face.

Mini: ohhoo, kitne chidku ho na tum!!

Neil: Mai?? Chidku??

She nodded

Neil: Mai chidku nahi hu, tum irritate kar rahi ho mujhe!!

Mini: Acha?? Mai tumhe irritate karti hu??

Neil: Aur nahi to kya? Pata nahi kya hoga mera!!

Mini: Shadi ka ek din bhi nahi hua, aur abhi se complaint shuru??

He pulled her back, and she clutched his shirt as a intuitive response. She lowered her lashes, a red hue making way into her cheeks. 

Neil: Shaadi ka ek hi din hua hai!! Aur abhi se itna sharma rahi ho?? kyu??

She tried to escape his hold, but in vain.

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm.. 

She sighed, blushing.

Neil: To btao, kaisa lag raha hai shadi ke baad?? Mrs. Mini??

She looked up at him, to see him smiling. She smiled, realising why he stopped. She threw her hands around his neck, and he was stunned seeing her in this avtar.

Mini: Acha to bohot lag raha hai, par mera pura naam to lena sikh lo, It's .. Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi!!

He gave her his signature smile, and her heart fluttered in joy..

Neil: Mini look.. Ye..

Mini: Meri marzi hai!! Tum mujhe nahi rok sakte Neil Oberoi!!

Neil: I dare not!! Mai na tumhe rokta, aur na hi force karta.. You know that right??