Siyappa!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Mini noticed Neil and Meera staring at that person in rage, while all others were confused.

Neil: How dare you come here!!

Person: Yaar, itni purani dosti hai humari!! Aisa thodi bolega, ab to teri shadi ho gayi hai!!

Neil: Dost?? Chhi!! Dushman kehlane ka bhi layak nahi hai tu!!

Meera: Neil, ye to...

Neil: Ha, Ritvik!!

Mini was shocked. She knew that Neil was enraged now, she held his hand, trying to calm him down.

Ritvik: Oh my god!! Meera yaha tu bhi hai!! Nice!! Ho gayi dono dosto ka punarmilan!!

Neil: Isse pehle mera dimag kharab ho jaye, Get out!!

Ritvik: Relax!! Mujhe laga yaha Isha hogi, phir pata chala teri wife ne case ladne me teri madad ki aur tujhe visiting rights aur sab kuch vapis mil gaya!! To socha, ki milne aa jau!

Neil: Oh shut up!! And niklo yaha se!!

Ritvik: Tu to bada kehta tha ki you love Isha, ab dekh.. Dusri shadi bhi ho gayi!! Aur ho bhi kyu na, ab sundar dulhan to mili hai tujhe..

Neil (shouting): RITVIK!!!

Ritvik: Chill man!! Relax kar.. 

Meera: Better get out of here Ritvik!! Mini aur Neil ke beech me aane ki koshish mat kar!! Out!!

Ritvik: Aree, tum log jaante nahi kya, mera aur Isha ka breakup ho gaya..

Meera: jaisi karni vaisi bharni

Neil: Mujhe koi farak nahi padta, mujhe kuch nahi sunna, abhi get out!!

Ritvik: Tu to rang badalne laga!

Neil: Kya hai, ki tere saath vakt bita liya na bohot zyada.. Isiliye!!

Ritvik: Now stop it Neil!!

Neil: You stop it!! Kya sochke aaya hai yaha?? 

Ritvik: Mujhe laga you're over Isha!! Par mujhpe aise bhadakte hue dekhke, mamla to kuch aur hi lag raha hai ab to!!

Meera stormed towards Ritvik, but Neil pulled her back. 

Neil: Isha se mujhe ab koi lena dena nahi hai, sivaye meri beti Keya ke.. Aur tujhse to ab bilkul nahi!! Just go!!

Ritvik smirked at Neil, and threw a dirty, lustful glance at Mini, and smiled like a creep at her. She felt he was disgusting. Just then, Arya came from the room to them, he saw Arya, but Neil picked her up.

Meera: Now will you go, ya dhakke maar ke bahar nikalna padega??

He smiled evilly at them, and went out.  Neil gave Arya to Krisha and sat down with a thud, he was too angry. Mini understood that.

Meera: Neil relax.. (she brought juice and gave it to him) Ye le.. (gave to mini too) Mini le..

They drank it, and he calmed down.

Neil: Sorry for this guys.. Ye..

Preet: It's ok Neil, relax.. 

Vivaan: Yeah.. Tum dono jao, fresh up ho jaao, phir we'll leave

Everyone agreed, and Mini took Neil upstairs. She took him inside the room and closed the door, he was sitting on the bed. She came to him and lifted his face to make him see her. He looked at her with teary eyes. 

Mini: Neil..

He hugged her by the waist and weeped, she stroked his hair. Ritvik's words and his sudden presence was disturbing for both of them. She calmed him down.