Mineil at the restaurant

Continuation

Mini: Neil, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha ki kya kare

Neil: ha.. and moreover hame dishes ke vapis aane ka reason bhi to pata nahi na

Mini: right

Neil: koi dusra chef??

Mini: par what if uske aane ke baad bhi ye aisa hi raha??

Neil: right, so we are back to square one

Mini: aise hi time pe chef hire karte time tumhe hire kiya tha

Neil: ha, aur kaha mujh jaise amazing aur talented chefs hamesha milte hai??

Mini: khud ki tareef ho gayi to solution ka soche?? 😒

Neil: okay 🤐

Mini: ek kaam karte hai, kal subah we'll go the restaurant and check 

Neil: right, tab shayad pata chal jaye ki problem hai kya

Mini: ok, chalo abhi so jao

Neil: tum jao mujhe neend nahi aa rahi

Mini: ok, par so jana time pe (and turns to leave)

Neil: Mini!

Mini (turning to him): ha bolo

Neil: kuch nahi jaao

Mini: Sure Neil?? Kuch hua hai kya??

Neil: nahi.. kuch nahi.. you go sleep..

Mini left hesitantly and sat on her bed. 

Mini (to herself): aisa kyu lag raha tha ki Neil mujhse kuch puchna chahta tha?? aur ruk kyu gaya?? huhhhhh... tum bhi na Mini, kuch zyada hi sochti hai, vo bol dega agar kuch important hoga to.. tum so jao

But sleep was far from her eyes, she saw Neil from her window, laying on the couch outside mummering something to himself.. She was adoring him, until she fell asleep half sitting on the bed..

Neil (thinking to himself): Uhhh.. Neil tu stupid hai kya?? usse abhi kyu puchna uss letter ke baare me? abhi usko mil bhi jayega to kya hoga?? kuch bhi sochta rehta hai tu idiot.. so jaa ab.. sleeep

The Next Morning

Neil woke up to the smell of something burning.. He saw.... DISASTER IN KITCHEN BY ONE AND ONLY MINI MADAM 😲
She came running with 2 cups.. And then ran inside followed by Neil

Neil (turning off the gas): kya mini madam, kyu subah subah kitchen jalane ka plan banake baithe ho??

Mini: shut up Neil Oberoi, mai bas tea banane ki koshish kar rahi thi

Neil (looking at the half burnt vessel) : ye??  tea??

Mini: ab ye jal gaya to kya?? (pulling him to the table) tea to ban gaya na (giving him the cup) 

Neil: pakka ye safe hai na?

Mini: chup karke piyo 

Neil: (sipping the tea) hmm, kam se kam chai to jala hua nahi hai thank god 🙏🏻

Mini: dekho, itni bhi buri cook nahi hu mai

Neil: cook?? Madam chai banane ko cooking nahi kehte.. cooking is an...

Mini: Cooking is an Art.. mujhe pata hai, par abhi ke liye just let me enjoy my tea

Neil: 🤷‍♂️

After some time

Mini: Neillll... chalo jaldiii

Neil: aa raha hu yaar

Mini: chalo abhi

They sat on his bike and left for the restaurant, after they reached the restaurant, MiNeil had decided to order food as customers and not go there as owner and head chef.. Luckily, simpy di or anyone from inside didn't see them.. They ordered Mini's special Rajma chaval and also Kheer, to see what exactly the problem is. They were honestly surprised as no one recognised them at first and they decided to keep their mask on, so that no one does.. They got their order and started eating.

Mini had the first spoon of rajma chaval and her face changed, there was no proper taste in the rajma chaval, both of them were clearly dissapointed.. So they decided to step in, they just silently waited for the already present few guests to leave and as soon as they did, both of them just barged into the kitchen scaring everyone there.. 

Simpy's headphones just fell down seeing Mineil there all of the sudden, and that too in such  foul mood. Khursheed miyan was not there, and as Geeta di told, he was unwell.. Neil was visibly annoyed looking at the condition of the kitchen in his absence, and looking at Neil, anyone could tell that next is disaster, but to everyone's shock, he kept quiet. Mini decided to speak up now..

Mini: ye rajma chaval aur kheer kisne banaya??

Geeta di: Mini tum, achanak...

Mini (calmly yet sternly) : geeta di, abhi please mujhe sirf ye bataiye ki ye rajma chaval aur kheer banaya kisne??

Simpy: Vo.. head chef.. Kabir

Neil (in a dead serious tone): kaha hai vo?

Everyone just scanned around the room and he was no where to be seen, they immediately started looking at each other with worried faces.. Mineil were confused, they were sure he was in the restaurant if he made the dish, they looked at each other and barged outside.. Everyone, worried, ran behind them.. They made their way to Mini's cabin, and Neil pushed the door open.. There he was, laying on the couch and listening to songs on his phone.. 

Mineil were hell angry now, especially Neil, Kabir heard the noice and almost tumbled down looking at Mineil and other staff at the door.. He smiled cowardly and tried to cover up..

Kabir: sir, mam, aap dono yaha. achank 

Mini: stop it, will you?

Neil (in an absolutely no-nonsense tone): tum Mini ke cabin me kya kar rahe ho??

He shuddered at Neil's tone, and tried to lie

Kabir: vo, mujhe pata nahi tha.....

Neil (now lost all his patience): don't you dare give me this excuse ki pata nahi tha.. Kya?? Aankhe nahi hai kya?? Yaha itne pictures lage hai, dikh nahi rahe??

Kabir: ha, par..

Mini: tumhare par-var sunne ka time nahi hai humare paas.. In the kitchen.. NOW

And she walked off not before giving a death glare to him. Neil following her, and all the staff with Kabir..

TBC 🥰
Precap: Mineil seperated?? Neil in danger??

What do you think will happen next??
How will Mineil solve the problem?? Will they be on the same page??
Comment down your guesses 😊