Happy moments 💕

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Neil and Bobby left for home. They were really happy and Neil was finally able to breathe in peace. They were standing outside the haveli.

Neil: Thanks Bhai!! If not for you, ye sab hota hi nahi... Mai to Mini aur Meera ko leke tensed tha aur iss Kabir ke baare me bhul hi Gaya, it's because of your idea ki sab thik ho gaya..

Bobby: Isme thanks ki kya baat hai?? Ab mai itna to kar hi sakta hu Mini ke liye, aur Meera bhi to apni hi to hai..

Neil: Chal Bhai!! Varna Meera apne phone dhund dhund ke pura Ghar sar pe utha legi...

He stopped when he remembered previous night incident.. He just silently put the phone in his pocket and they walked inside.. Bobby knew about Mini and Meera's plan.. Neil walked inside to find all the lights of the haveli off, there was no one around and it was a bit dark..

Neil: Mini!! Choti madam!! Kaha ho tum log?? Ye lights kyu off kar rakha hai yaar!!

He turned on the lights, to see the entire hall wonderfully decorated.. Tears welled up in his eyes, as he saw the wordings "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL"

He was stunned by the sound of a balloon bursting, and Mini and Arya came in front of him. Arya ran to Neil and hugged him, he picked her up.. But his eyes were stuck on mini who looked heavenly gorgeous.. And she blushed under his gaze. Arya ran to get something, and Mini walked towards him, as he didn't seem to move an inch from his place..

Mini: Oh hello!! Neil Oberoi!! Kam se kam decoration ki tareef to karo yaar!! Aise kyu khade ho??

Neil (emotional): Mini... Ye sab?? Aaj mera..

Mini: I know, I know.. aaj tumhara birthday nahi hai!! Par mere rehte, tumhara birthday celebrate na ho?? Impossible!! Uss din to humari vajah se vo khara...

She was stopped by his hand on her mouth, he removed it...

Neil: Tum dono ke vajah se kuch kharab nahi hua!! Get it??

Mini: Okay..

Neil: Aur vaise bhi, mujhe apne birthday se...

Mini: nafrat hai??

Neil was silent..

Mini: Neil.. You shouldn't hate your birthday!! That day was the reason you're here!!

Neil: Par Mini mai kya hi Karu?? Mere birthday pe hi...

Mini: Tumhare birthday ke vajah se kuch nahi hua!! And to remind you!! Uss din tumhara birthday nahi tha, jiss din vo sab hua, hum uthe tumhare birthday ke din!! Hum ghar aaye tumhare birthday ke din!! Samjhe kuch Neil Oberoi?? Ya...

Neil: Chilla kyu rahi ho 🥺

Mini: Ab tum idiot jaise baat karoge to mai aur kya karu?? (Looks at his innocent face and melts)

Neil (pulled her into a hug): okay fine Mini madam!! I'm sorry!!

Mini: You better be!!

Neil: I hate you Mini

Mini: I hate you too!! Ab chalo, varna Arya aa jayegi!!

They parted..

Mini: Tumhare liye ek surprise hai Neil Oberoi!!

Neil: ek aur??

Mini: Yes!! Chutankii!! Aa jaao!

Arya comes out and Neil was confused 🤔 But his eyes teared up at the sight of his little bundle of joy running up to him and hugged him tight.. He hugged her back..