Neil is disturbed and mini leaves to Bangalore

Continuation 🥰

After bidding bye to Arya..

Mini: Chalo Neil, jaldi ready ho jao... Aaj mujhe bhi aana hai restaurant.. Meri scooty kharab hai to tumhe hi chodna padega mujhe...

Neil: tum bol rahi ho ye??😲😲 (rubs his eyes) Mini madam ko mujhse lift chahiye??

Mini: chup oye.. zyada nakhre mat dikha, mai rikshaw me chali jaungi tum jao..

She turned and started to go, when he suddenly back hugged her.. she was startled but instinctively her hands flew onto his which were on her waist, and he kept his chin on her shoulder, their height distance made them look soooo adorable 😍😍

Neil: badi jaldi naraz ho jaate ho tum mini..

Mini: ha to tum konsa kam ho, uss din yaad hai?? gussa to tumhe bhi bada jaldi aata hai Neil Oberoi..

Neil: acha.. maine konsa ab tumpe chillaya?? mai to bas sach bol rha tha...

Mini: ugh.. tum to rehne hi do...

Neil: vaise mini.. tumhe aaj restaurant me konsa kaam hai?? koi aa bhi nhi raha, kuch important??

Mini: kitne bhulakkad ho na tum... abhi month end bhi aane waala hai... accounts vagera ka kuch kaam hai.. tumhe kuch yaad vaad nahi rehti kya?? Aaj already 23rd ho gya month next week se July hai... (pls bear with my dates 😁😅)

Neil (lost and almost inaudible voice): 23rd June???

Mini: ha...

She noticed his grip on her waist loosening, and slowly he left her.. she turned to see him standing emotionless, but with tears in his eyes.. she saw that emptiness in his eyes, he was... not crying... not angry... not upset... just emotionless.. he face was straight.. and eyes lost that happiness she saw 2 mins ago... she was scared to hell now... She had seen him angry, upset, happy everything, but never this empty.. she shook him to reality with her heart in her mouth... As soon he realised his surroundings, he wiped his tears and before mini could say anything, paced to his room and locked himself inside...

Mini chased him, but in vain, he locked himself up, and sat leaning to the door and stated crying silently, mini had tears in her eyes, she knew he was crying.. Soon, his cries turned into sobs and he was sobbing continuously.. Mini too was crying badly, but she wanted him to express his feelings.. he had always bottled his feelings up... As he clamed down a bit, Mini said..

Mini: Neil...

Neil turned towards the door and put his hand on his mouth but didn't reply...

Mini: Neil, I know tum sun rahe ho... Pls darvaza khol do...

Neil kept his hand on the door and soon sensed her hand too on the same spot as his...

Mini: Darvaza khol do na Neil.. I want to talk to you...

He slowly opened the door and as soon as he saw mini, she threw her hands around him and hugged him tightly... He hugged her back 🤧🥺 and after breaking the hug, she took him inside and made him sit on bed ... She gave him water and she wiped his tears, made his collars proper and ran her fingers through his hair to make him feel better... He felt blessed to have her... She didn't ask a single question to him and her first priority was to make him comfortable.. then he made her sit next to him and saw her... Her eyes had questions, but it reflected trust...

Neil: mini vo...

Mini: Neil... It's ok... Tumhe explain karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai...

Neil: ha hai mini.. mujhe explain karne ki zarurat ho ya na ho.. tumhe jaanne ka right hai... Aaj mumma ka birthday tha... Aur ye din na, hamesha mere liye ek bure sapne ki tarah guzarta tha... Par aaj dekho, I was happy mini, you made me happy... Thank you mini... Thank you so much ❤️🥰

Mini: shh.. bass.. I'm here na, aur aaj dukhi nahi hote.. ok?? I'm sure that your mom would wish that you smile today tooo...

Neil: 🙂😀

Mini: ab chalo, kuch der so jao... Mai aati hu...

Mini goes out and comes in after some time to see Neil sleeping peacefully. ☺️
Sh goes to him, sat near his head and caressed his hair..

Mini: I know it's difficult Neil... But I'm here for you 💖 (she pecks his forehead and covered him properly and went into her room)

The next week passed in a jiffy, with all works and tension, Mineil were quite busy all week... They were barely able to give time to each other, they were missing "their time" so much ❤️
But they knew, one day, this will all be worth it...
And soon, the day of Mini's departure arrived.. Neil was somewhere missing her already, but he was happy that this would only be for a short span...

Mini left to the airport with Neil after bidding bye to all.. They reached the airport, and we're standing outside, not uttering a word... They just were with each other... And then the announcement happened and immediately both of them hugged each other...

Mini: Neil... Tumhe Arya ka dhyan rakhna hai, abhi exams chal rhe hai to...

Neil (cutting her) : uska preperation, bag, dahi cheeni sab kuch ho jayega, aur kuch mini madam??

Mini: aur restaurant... Bas .. ho gya... Ab mai chalti hu (she turned and started walking)

Neil (to himself): I'll miss you mini 🥺

Mini (to herself) : I'll miss you Neil 🥺

TBC 🥰
pls do let me know if you liked it ☺️❤️
Comments suggestions and improvisation are welcome 🤗