Surprise for Neil

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Neil was inside the ward wondering about Mini's behavior..

Neil: Ye mini ko achanak kya ho gaya?? Davaai?? Vo itni ajeeb tarah se kyu behave kar rahi thi?? Kuch chupa rahi hai kya mujhse?? Tab se vapis andar bhi nahi aayi (he said eyeing the door) Ye ladki bhi na.. Thik to hai na vo?? 

Thinking about all this, he falls into deep slumber again due to the heavy dosage of medications.. On the other hand, Mini was making some important calls in the haveli.. She disconnected the call, and jumped in happiness

Mini: Yesss!!! Ye to ho gaya, ab ready ho jao Neil.. Apne surprise ke liye.. 

And she leaves the haveli..

Late afternoon time..

Neil wakes up to see Biji, Bobby and Preet in the ward, but frowned upon not seeing whom he wanted to.. Biji saw him awake

Biji: Are Neil!! Uth gaya??

Neil: ha Biji 

He tried to move a bit but hisses in pain, as his shoulders weren't yet healed..

Preet: Neil!! Dhyan rakho.. 

She moves the bed upward and Bobby helps him sit comfortably.. Biji brings khichdi in a plate and keeps it in front of Neil.. He looks at her..

Biji: Aisa kyu dekh rahe ho, tere liye hi hai.. Ruk..

She takes the plate and feeds him lovingly.. Tears of nostalgia made their way through his eyes, but he blinked them back.. But they were quick to notice it..

Biji: Kya hua Neil?? Khichdi achhi nahi bani hai kya??

Neil: Bohot achhi bani hai, bas koi yaad aa gaya..

Biji: Mai samajhti hu, par ab Tera parivar hum hai Neil.. Ye baat kabhi mat bhulna

Neil: Kabhi nahi bhulunga 

She smiled at him, and fed him the rest of the khichdi.. He ate it, and Biji and bobby left the ward as well, but his mind still wavering around Mini, Preet noticed him looking at the door from time to time..

Preet: Neil.. Darvaze pe aisa kya hai, jo baar baar taade jaa rahe ho??

Neil: na..nahi kuch nahi

Preet: bas bas.. Sab jaanti hu mai, tumhe bhi aur jiska tum wait kar rahe ho na usko bhi

Neil: (chuckled) vaise.. Tum log kab se yaha ho?? I mean, mujhe to kuch pata nahi hai, mai kaise yaha?? Tum logo ko kaise pata chala?? 

Preet: Neil, relax.. Tum pehle thik ho jao, ye sab baatein baad me hoti rahengi ok??

Neil: Par Preet...

Preet: Par var kuch nahi... Tum so jao, chalo (she put the bed back in sleeping position) Rest karo Neil!! Varna Mini mujhe maar dalegi..

Neil (to himself): Khud to yaha hai nahi..

Preet: vaise mujhe pata hai ki tum kya soch rahe ho.. Mini haveli tak gayi hai, bol rahi thi kuch kaam hai, subah se gayi hui hai, aa jayegi..

Neil: Subah se?? Kya kaam??

Preet: Ha subah se.. Aur pata nahi kya kaam hai.. Mujhe to kuch nahi bataya

Neil: Tumhari ye dost na, bohot unpredictable aur ziddi hai

Preet: Ho gayi tumhari complaints shuru?? Mini na sahi kehti hai, tum bohot difficult ho

Neil: Oh hello, I'm the easiest man in the world..

They smiled and chuckled repeating their old dialogues again.. Neil and Preet's bond had too grown as really good friends.. The same Preet who was worried when Mini kept Neil as her tenant was today really sure that no one could keep her friend as happy as Neil could.. It was the same with all the family members.. Everyone knew about their love for each other, and had no problems with it, but also didn't want to hurry them forcefully into things like marriage until they are ready themselves.. 

Neil (to himself): Mini.. Kaha ho tum?? Konsa kaam aa gaya usse?? Subah bhi pareshaan lag rahi thi..

The opening of the door broke his chain of thoughts.. He sighed in relief as he saw his lady on the door with a bright smile on her face, that smile in front of which everything in the world would fade away for him.. She entered and Preet made an excuse and got out of the ward leaving both of them with only each other..

Neil: Mini.. (he trued to sit, but in vain, she helped him) 

Mini: Ab ye muh kyu sada hua hai (she asked looking at his frowning face)

Neil: subah se kaha thi tum?? Subah bhi ajeeb ajeeb batein karke chali gayi.. Aur dopaher me nahi aayi, ab aake puch rahi ho?? Koi tension hai kya?? Bolo na.. Kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho??

Mini: Tum bolne doge tab bolungi na

Neil: acha ok bolo

Mini: Tumhare liye ek surprise hai..

Neil: Surprise??

Mini: ha.. Aa jao andar (she shouted)

And then what Neil saw, brought tears of happiness to his eyes.. He saw his little daughter, his little keya running inside shouting

Keya: Papaaaa!!!!

She came near Mini, And mini carefully lifted her and placed her on Neil without hurting him.. She hugged him lightly and he too hugged her.. Neil saw Mini an mouthed her a 'thank you' for which she blinked her eyes in assurance..

Keya (breaking the hug): Papa aap thik ho ab??

Neil: Ha bilkul, ab thik hu mai keya

Keya: Mujhe bhi na aapse milna tha, aur phir inhone (pointing towards mini) mujhe yaha laaya aapke paas.. (looking at mini) Thank you

Mini: You're welcome cutie pie.. Tum mujhe Mini bulao

Keya: Okay 😊 Papa, vo maine yaha new friend banaya..

Neil: New friend?? koun??

Keya: Arya!!

Neil: Acha Arya.. Vo bhi tumhari age ki hai na.. (she nodded and he smiled)

Mini sat there adoring the father-daughter duo, because when she tried to leave, Keya stopped her from leaving.. After a long but beautiful conversation, Keya left from there, with some caretaker whom Isha had sent with her.. 

Neil: Thank you so much mini.. You don't know, how happy I am..

Mini: I know, aur isiliye ye chota sa surprise meri taraf se tha

Neil: Chota sa?? It's the best yaar

And he held her hand in his, and she held his hand with her another hand and placed a kiss on it.. 

Neil: Vaise Mini, mai ghar kab jaa sakta hu?? matlab, discharge??

Mini: Halat dekhi hai apni??

Neil: Please yaar Mini, mujhe ye hospital me rehna bilkul pasand nahi

Mini: kisiko pasand nahi hota hai ok? Abhi rest karo

He whined as she made him lie down again..

Mini (in her mind): Bilkul bachhe ho tum Neil Oberoi

Neil: kuch kaha tumne??

Mini: nahi to..

Neil: ok.. Par doctor se baat karo na, mujhe ghar jaana hai..

Mini: Ok fine, mai karti hu baat.. 

Neil: vaise mini, mai jisse puchu bahane bana ke baat ko taal raha hai, tum bolo na.. Tum log kab aaye yaha?? Tumhe pata kaise chala?? Aur.. (remembering) aur jab mujhe hosh aa raha tha to tum itni dari hui kyu thi?? Tab nahi puch paya ab bolo.........

TBC 🥰
How will Mini face Neil's questions??
Will she reveal the truth to him??
How will Neil know all the facts which he's unaware of??

Toh guys batao kaisa laga?? 🤗