I hate you💕

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Neil was on his self-blaming spree, when they both heard a roar from the door, and their heads turned in that direction.. They were shocked looking at the person, Meera and Neil stood up from where they were sitting, they exchanged looks, and Neil gulped a lump, hearing the loud roar..

STOP IT WILL YOU??!!

(For all those who guessed it was Mini, congrats, you all are right @srjbliss14 @t_k_ @khushiverma5178 @jeni2812 @rutujajadhav27 )

It was indeed Mini, she had come behind Meera, not able to sit in her room, but what she heard after reaching there, enraged her.. She was in complete Sherni mood, and both of them understood that. Meera sensed trouble, and Neil knew he was in grave trouble now, because by the look of it, she had heard each and every word he spoke, and as a matter of fact, she was in rage. Neil knew he wouldn't be spared today, because once his Mini madam was in her Spiderwoman mode, there is no looking back.

He threw a few pleading glances at Meera, she tried to speak to Mini, but her once glare was enough, and words died in her mouth.. She walked out of the room, ignoring all pleading looks of Neil, leaving him alone with Mini.. He saw her, and froze in his spot. She walked towards him, and he took steps behind..

Neil: Mini..

Mini: Don't you dare!!

Neil: 😱

Mini stormed towards him and held his collar, he was petrified now.. His face turned pale looking at the red eyes, filled with anger.. And knew for a fact that today he is gone.. 

Mini: HOW DARE YOU??!!

Neil: Mini, meri baat...

Mini: Shut up Neil Oberoi!!! Jo kehna tha keh chuke ho na tum ha??!! Ab kya bolna hai tumhe??

She shouted and he flinched at her tone.. She was too angry and he had never seen her so angry, never!! 

Mini: Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere Neil ke baare me aisa bolne ka ha??!!

She always taunted him, teased him, pulled his leg and fought with him, but if anyone said a word against him, she would be the worst person in their life.. She could never bear anyone blaming him or badmouthing him, even if it was he himself, and that made her more angry.. The way he was blaming himself for not being able to give her all the happiness, or he thought so, had put him in trouble.. 

Her blood was boiling because of the fact that he was thinking that he wasn't good enough or will not be able to give her all happiness she deserved, on top of that, he was listing out things she had done for him, as if it was done like a favour by a stranger.. Her eyes were red with anger, and her hands went cold.. He felt the stress she was taking, and tried to calm her down..

Neil: Mini... Mini.. Please..

Mini: Chup raho tum Neil!!! How dare you??!! Himmat kaise hui ye sab baate dimaag me laaye bhi kaise tumne??

Neil: Par Mini, ye..

Mini: Ye mat bolna ki sach hai!! Maar dalungi mai tumhe!! (she pulled his collar saying this) 

Neil pried his eyes away from her.. She chuckled bitterly.. 

Mini: Samajh kya rakha hai tumne khudko ha?? Tum apne baare me kuch bhi bologe?? Aur mai sunke chup rahungi??

Neil (in mind): Agar pata hota ki tum sun rahi ho to bolta hi nahi..

Mini: Tum na.. Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kya?? Are you mad?? DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF NEIL OBEROI!!!???? Kya kya bole jaa rahe the tum ha?? Tum mujhe vo nahi de rahe ho jo mera haq hai?? What rubbish?? Do you even know, tumne mujhe utna diya hai jitna mujhe apni puri zindagi me kabhi nahi mili!! Tumhe pata bhi hai??!!!