Arya is afraid

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

The next morning

Neil woke up to see Mini still sleeping peacefully. He smiled at her, and carried her up to their room, and made her sleep comfortably.

Neil: Abhi bhi so rahi hai.. Kal raat se.. thak gayi hogi..

He turned the lights off, and went to Arya's room. He saw her sleeping but half awake, under the quilt, he knew she wasn't completely asleep. He went to her, and tried to remove the quilt, but she flinched.

Arya: Nahi.. kon hai?? 

Neil was shocked by this, last night's incident had created fear in her mind, and to a great extent. He took his hand away from her, as he knew he needed to deal with this softly. 

Neil: Choti madam..

Arya: Neil??

Her voice was soft, but now devoid of fear. 

Neil: Ha mai hu.. Darne ki koi baat nahi hai.. Bahar aa jao.. Please

Arya: Nahi.. varna.. vo.. bure uncle.. aa jayenge..

Neil shut his eyes tight, and a tear rolled down his cheek. That one incident had so much impact on this little girl. He calmed himself down. 

Neil: Arya.. Tumne kal dekha na.. Usko police uncle le gaye the na?? To vo nahi aayega.. Kabhi bhi nahi.. Ab yaha sirf mai hu.. 

Arya: Vo nahi aayega??

Neil: Bilkul nahi.. Ab unhone galat kiya na.. To isiliye unko police uncle le gaye.. Ab vo nahi aa sakta.. Aur vaise bhi, kisi ki himmat kaise hogi meri choti madam ko darane ka??

She chuckled from inside, he smiled. 

Neil: Vo kya hai na.. Yaha to tumhari Veerbalika rehti hai, to kon karega himmat yaha aane ka??

She peeped out of the quilt.

Arya: Tum itna darte ho Veerbalika se??

Neil: Darna padta hai Choti madam.. Meri boss jo hai..

Arya: Par tumhari wife bhi to hai.. To kyu darte ho??

Neil: Ab kya karu?? Tumhari Veerbalika to hamesha spiderwoman bani ghumti hai.. Ab insaan darega nahi to aur kya karega??

She started laughing wholeheartedly. He took off the quilt, and she came and sat on his lap. They continued their talks, oblivious to a pair of ears listening to everything with happy tears.

(from the door): Ahm.. Ahm..

Both of them turned towards the door, and looked at each other and gulped. They forced a smile. 

Neil: Mini.. Tum yaha?? 

Arya: Veerbalika??

Neil: Tum to so rahi thi na??

Mini: Meri burai kar rahe the tum dono ha??

Neil: Nahi!!

Arya: Haa!!

They exchanged glances, and then looked at Mini. After a split second, all three of them burst out laughing. They shared a hearty laugh.

Mini: Ok, jokes apart. Par chutanki.. Tumhe kisi se bhi darne ki koi zarurat nahi.. Na keval jaiso se aur na Ritwik jaiso se.. Okay??

Neil: Haa, aur vaise bhi tumhari Veerbalika to hai hi.. Agar kisine pareshan kiya, to ye uspe karate practice karegi, aur bechare ko hospital me admit karna padega..

Arya giggled on his comment.

Mini (to Neil): Agar zyada bole na Neil Oberoi.. To apna karate practice tumpe karungi!! To shut up!!

He gulped.

Neil (to arya): Dekha, aise darati rahegi to mai daru nahi to aur kya hi karu??

Mini huffed, and walked out of the room.

Arya: Offoo!! Ye kya kar diya tumne Neil??

Neil: Maine kya kiya??

Arya: Tum na buddhu ho!! Jao ab, Veerbalika ko dekho..

He went behind her. She walked into the room, ignoring all his shouts. As soon as they entered, he closed the door, and pulled her by the waist, and pinned her to the wall. She was startled by this move. 

Mini: Neil..

She was breathing heavily, and her eyes down. He made her look into his eyes. She smiled, actually blushed, and he smirked. He placed a kiss on her forehead, and then on her cheeks. Her cheeks were in a deep shade of red. She looked at him, and went up on her toes, and joined their foreheads together, and smiled wholeheartedly. 

In the evening, Mini was talking with Meera downstairs, and Neil was on a call

In the evening, Mini was talking with Meera downstairs, and Neil was on a call. She went upstairs, and saw him still on call. She opened the door. 

Mini: Kon hai Neil??

He looked at her, shocked. The phone was on speaker. 

(on call): Mini??

Mini stood rooted in her place. She saw Neil. 

Mini: Tum call khatam kar lo, mai chalti hu...

Neil: Mini, ek baar baat to kar lo..

Mini: Mujhe nahi karni baat.. Tumhe karni hai to kar lo..

She stormed out of the room, Meera was confused.

Meera (to herself): Ab kya kand kar diya iss stupid ne??

She went to Mini

Meera: Kya hua Mini??

Mini: Dadu Biji the call pe..

Meera: Mini yaar, ek baar...

Mini: Yaar agar tujhe bhi yahi bolna hai to mujhe nahi karni baat..

Meera: Thik hai ye bata kyu nahi karni??

Mini: Tu.. jaanti to hai na

Meera: Mini sun.. Ab sab thik hai.. Ab to ye baat chod de.. 

Mini: Kaise chod du yar?? Agar.. kal jo bhi hua.. achha hua.. par kal.. kuch bhi ho sakta tha..

Meera: Par hua to nahi na.. Itna mat soch Mini.. Dadu Biji hai vo tere... Unhone jo dekha hai, shayad uski vajah unhone aisa react kiya ho.. Aur jaisa tu aur mai Neil ko jaante hai, har kisi ki bas ki baat nahi hai.. I know, unka aisa react karna galat tha... Tu khud soch Mini.. 

She patted her shoulder and left her contemplating on her words. 

In MiNeil room

Biji: Chali gayi kya??

Neil: Hmm.. Mai baat karta hu usse..

Dadu: Chodo beta.. Tum to uska gussa jaante hi ho.. Ab usko manana to padega.. 

They hung up.

Neil: Lagta hai mujhe bhi ab usko manana padega.. Kaha gayi ye??

TBC 🥰

Precap:
"Neil, par uss din unka aise...
"I understand Mini.. Par.."
"Fine.. mai dekhti hu"
"Shadi??!!"

To guys, batao kaisa laga..