Mini's Carelessness

Continuation 

Mini reached the place and started right away clicking pictures in the golden hour.. 
At home, Neil was making cookies with Arya 

Neil: Arya, aise nahi, ruko .. (shows her how to make it) dekho, aise banate hai..

Arya: uff, Neil ye to bohot mushkil hai.

Neil: (chuckles) nahi Arya, ye mushkil nahi hai, tum pehli baar bana rahi ho na, isiliye aisa lag raha hai..

Arya: hmm, (makes another one) ye thik hai??

Neil: yes, perfect (and they share a hifi) 

Arya: vaise Neil, tum aaj restaurant nahi gaye??

Neil: kyu?? tumhe acha nahi laga kya mera ghar pe rehna?? hmm??

Arya: nahi nahi, bohot happy hu.

Neil: 😁 mai bhi

Arya: agar veerbalika bhi hoti to aur acha hota na..

Neil: hmm.. vo to hai.. (to change the mood) vaise vo hoti bhi na, kitchen ke andar nahi ghusne dene wala mai Mini ko.

Arya: kyu??

Neil: aree choti madam 🙏🏻 mujhe kitchen ka satyanash nahi karana..

Arya: 😂😂

Mini's side

She tries to capture the pics with best possible angles, so she goes to a slightly secluded place, as it has best lighting.. An elderly man comes there, and he says something in Kannada and leaves, she didn't understand anything, so she decided to let it go.. And she continues to go there and click pictures.. As she didn't check the place before entering, and after entering she directly started clicking pictures and searching for perfect angle, she failed to notice the grass fungi (or whatever they call it), and stepped on it unknowingly..

She slipped and fell on the ground, but as it was heavily slippery, she slipped and rolled over her arms and hit her leg to a sharp rock nearby and due to her bag, was about to slip more, but thankfully, she held a stone and stopped herself.. She cried out in pain..
But there was no one nearby, she was unable to move due to the sharp pain in her legs. She tried crawling with help of her arms, but ended up bruising one arm badly.. She cried out for help, but it was a secluded place, no one was around.. She realised that her phone fell far away from her, she couldn't reach it..

MIni: help.. so..some..one there?? heelppp... 

She was trying her best to get up, but in vain, her arm was bleeding, and she knew she had to do something about it, she took her bag with another hand, and thankfully found the bottle Neil had given her.. She remembered his words :
"Zarural padegi tumhe" 

Mini: you were right Neil 😭 so right, ka..kaash  tu..tum  ya..yaha  hote  me..mere  saa..aath...

She washed her wound with lot of difficulty, but the pain ended up taking over her and she fainted there itself.. 

At home
Evening time

Neil was pacing around in the hall, worried as hell for Mini, he was feeling anxious, and her phone was switched off from afternoon, he called up her office, but they too had no information about her..

Arya: Neil.. Tum itne scared kyu lag rahe ho?? 

Neil: kuch nahi Arya 🙂 tum jao, andar khelo..

Arya: verrbalika kyu nahi aayi ab tak?? vo bol rahi thi, ki vo aa jayegi jaldi (she said as tears welled up in her eyes)

Neil ran to her, and took her into a calming hug.. 

Neil: shhh.. mini aa jayegi.. don't worry

Arya: tum mujhe bol rahe ho.. par tum bhi dare hue ho veerbalika ke liye.. I know.. (and she tightened her hold on him)

Neil: Arya.. tu..tumhari  veerbalika  bo..bohot  st..str..strong.... hai.. she will be ok

Arya: yes, veerbalika ko kuch nahi ho sakta..

No matter how strong Neil was showing himself to be, he was actually really scared, and Arya was unknowingly giving him the support he needed at that particular time.. 

Somewhere else.. 
2 people are arguing..

P1: tum bhi na chup hi raho.. kya zarurat thi waha jaane ki

P2: aree, gayi to acha hi hua na..

P1: ha.. par agar tumhe kuch hua hota to??

P2: par hua kuch nahi na.. dekho, ek kharoch tak nahi aaya, tum bhi bekaar me pareshaan hote rehte ho..

P1: mai bekaar me pareshaan nahi hota.. tum laparvahi karti rehti ho..

P2: tum abhi mujhe chodo, aur ise dekho... 

TBC 🥰
What do you think?? Will Neil be able to find Mini safe and secure?? Who were these 2 people??
Positive or Negative characters?? 
Comment your guesses, and whoever is right, shoutout to them in next update 🥳🥳
Will update soon