Broken 💔!!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Disclaimer: guys, emotional chapter hai, to tissue boxes saath me leke baithna

Mini/Meera: You/Tum??

The person: Yes madam, kaisa laga surprise??

Mini jerked off the hand from her shoulder while Meera stood frozen at her place, shocked. Her hands were trembling and heartbeats erratic in fear.

Mini: How dare you!!! Stay away from me KABIR!!!

Yes he was kabir (no one guessed 😂)

Kabir: tch tch tch.. tumhe ye bhi nahi pata, ki mujhe bail ho gaya hai?? Kitne innocent log ho yaar tum?? (Notices Meera) Oh my Meera darling!! Tumhe yaha bilkul expect nahi kiya tha!! Chalo, sahi hua, ek teer aur do nishaan!!

He walked up to Meera who wouldn't move even an inch, and held her face harshly.

Kabir: Jail bhejna chahti thi mujhe?? Ha??

By then, Mini came and pushed him off her.

Mini: How dare you!! Aur tum kaisi baate kar rahe ho Meera se??

Kabir: Offoo!! Meera, tumne apne dost ko apne ex boyfriend ke baare me bataya nahi kya??

Meera (emerging out of the shock): Tum?? Aur boyfriend?? You were just a obsessed psycho!!

Mini was shocked, unable to process anything.. Before anything else could happen, they both were hit from behind and they fell on the ground, Meera was bleeding and was badly hurt on the head, Mini was still concious. She tried to defend herself, but she was hurt so bad, and was too weak.

Mini: stay away from me!! Do you get it??

Kabir pulled her up, but she pushed him away, which angered him more. He came and pulled her by her shoulders, by which her sleeve got torn, and he held her chin harshly.. She felt disgusted by his touch.. She tried to push him, but failed, tears made way through her eyes, as he saw her with a smirk on his face, she felt helpless... He pushed her down again, she fell on the ground.

Just then her phone started ringing, she tried to pick it up, but it fell far away..

Kabir: Tumhare aashiq ka phone hoga madam!! Ab.. uske liye bura lag raha hai, bechara Bangalore me hai na, kaam pe gaya hai!! Ab chinta to hogi na tumhari!!

Mini was shocked, that he knew where Neil was.

Kabir: Are are, chinta mat karo,. Usko kuch nahi karunga Mai, pehle koshish Kiya tha, par bach gaya na, ab usko tod dalunga mai.. Bada izzat karta hai na ladkiyo ka, aur tumpe "trust" karta hai.. Tum bhi badi manti ho na usse, kaha hai vo?? (Shouts) Neil Oberoi!!! Neil Oberoi!! Nahi hai vo yaha!!

By then, Mini fell unconscious. Kabir came near her, but before he could reach her, from behind, Bobby came along with the police, and was shocked seeing Mini and Meera unconscious, and Kabir standing there!!!
The police took Kabir away, but he escaped on the way!! Bobby and Preet were hell worried about Mini and Meera.. They immediately took them to the hospital, with the help of the neighbours nearby..

Neil's side

Neil's flight was landing, and he'd been worried the whole time, tears didn't seem to leave his eyes, for some unknown reason.. He was trying everyone's phone, but no one answered.. And he was worried more, after he'd called Bobby..

Flashback

Neil called Bobby and he finally picked up

Neil: bhai, kitne time se call kar raha hu, koi mera phone kyu nahi utha raha??