A nightmare 😨

Continuation
Happy reading 😊

There Neil was, lying in a pool of blood, seriously injureed

Mini: NEILLLL!!!!

Mini was sweating profusely and shivering a lot.. She clutched her heart and let out a heart - wrenching cry. Her voice echoed in the house, she shouted so loud, She didn't understand what was going around her.

Until she felt a concerned tug on her arm.. She didn't notice it and shouted "NEILLL" again.. She was sobbed so hard.. She was completely oblivious of her surroundings, until someone pulled her into a bone crushing hug..

She tried to pull away, but then she sensed the touch.. She whimpered.. 

Mini: Neil!?

That was all she was able to say, and Neil gipped her tight again, and she broke into sobs again, he was unable to see her in that condition, tears were continuously flowing from his eyes too.. He wiped them from time to time whispering soft nothings in her ears like.. "mai yahi hu mini" "relax mini I'm right here" "mini calm down please"

After a good half an hour, she calmed down.. And she was completely worn out because of all the sobbing.. Neil helped her to the bed, made sure she was comfortable and was going to the other side of the bed to get water for her from the side table, when she held his little finger from behind, he looked at her seeing him with glossy eyes, but he didn't miss out on the hint of fear on her face, and that broke him completely, but he knew she needed him now, so without leaving her finger, he sat down in front of her..

He cupped her face with one hand and looked at her with a small smile on his face.. She pried her eyes away, but she turned her face, to make her look at him.. He could still feel her racing heartbeats, he sighed and took an audible breath

Neil: Mini.. dekho mai yaha hu.. I'm right in front of you, tumne ek bura sapna dekha kya??

She meekly nodded her head as fresh set of tears made way through her eyes, but he was quick enough to wipe them off.. 

Neil: Mini, it was just a nightmare, relax, mujhe kuch nahi hua hai, ok? I'm fit and fine right in front of you. 

She just stared at him blankly

Neil: aur pata hai nightmares ki ek achi baat kya hai?

Mini (nooded in no and asked innocently): kya?

He smiled at her

Neil (smilingly): ki.. vo khatam ho jaate hai mini.. they get over.. aur ye to achi baat hai na.. (he smiled looking at the 23 year old Arya in front of him, she was like a child now) 

She nodded half-convinced, owing to the fear the Nightmare had created in her mind

Neil: ab apne dimaag me se darr ko nikal do, aur bolo kya chal raha hai tumhare mann me??

Mini: tum.. tumhe to pata h..hai na.. abhi.. to..

Neil : ha.. par tum bolo, mai chahta hu ki tum bolo, apne saare darr ko dur bhagake.. he said dramatically which made her smile a bit

Mini: mai.. vo.. darr gayi thi Neil.. bohot zyada.. 

Her voice was breaking, and so were both their hearts.. Neil was broken from inside, but didn't let it come on his face because he wanted her to let it out, her fears, her pain.. He knew that it will not be good if she bottles up her feelings.. So he pushed her to speak, and once she did, he knew it would all be fine

Mini: vo sapn..sapne me, acha..achank aisa.. I got really scared (she closed her eyes tightly in fear, but then felt Neil gripping her hand tight, and she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding)
Mai tumhe nahi kho sakti Neil.. Ek baar already mai tumhe khone ke kagaar pe aa gayi thi, I can't lose you Neil.. (tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and his too)
Vo.. sapne me accident.. to aisa laga jaise.. jaise, pairo tale zamin khisak gayi Neil.. Tum ab mere sab kuch ban chuke ho Neil. I need you Neil.. I need you (and she started weeping very badly, she was just telling out all her feelings)
Agar koi hai jo babes jitna inportant thi, utna hi mere zindagi me itna important hai na, to vo tum ho Neil. You understood me inside out, you accepted me the way I am, mujhe kabhi badalne ki koshish nahi ki.. Tum mere liye bohot matter karte ho Neil, aur tu..tumhe kho..khone ka khayal bhi mujhe andar se kha jaati hai Neil.. (Neil tried to calm her but in vain, so he decided to let her speak it all out)
Bachpan se na, I hated even the mention of love, kyunki I've seen it failing, par love pe jo hope hota hai na Neil, vo tumne mujhe diya..(she chuckled dryly between her sobs)
Pehle papaji mujhe chodke chale gaye, phir babes aur hanuman uncle mujhe chodke chale gaye, ab tumhe nahi kho sakti mai Neil 🥺
Mai toot jaungi Neil. Aur mujhme utni himmat nahi hai, ki uthke vapis khadi ho jau Neil, nahi hai ab himmat ki mai kisi apne ko kho du Neil... I CAN'T LOSE THE PEOPLE I LOVE ANYMORE 😭

She threw herself in his arms once again and started weeping, while Neil flinched at her set of words.. He was caressing her hair, while he was sobbing too.. When her sobs died down, he pulled back and looked at her, her hair were scattered on her face, and red puffy eyes gave away the face that she was crying from a long time.. He lovingly removed her hair from her face, and wiped her tear stains, while she did the same to him.. He made her lie down and gently kissed her temple, assuring that he was there with her, smiled at his antic..

Neil: mai hu yaha tumhare saath

She meekly nodded and gave a small smile to him.. He took the blanket and put it on her. He caressed her forehead and smiled, she smiled back at him.. She suddenly held his hand and gripped it in hers, he was confused, looking at his expressions, she smiled

Mini: mujhe to samjha diya Neil, par apne Mann ke darr ko kyu chupaye baithe ho tum?

Neil was speechless 😶 he definitely didn't see this coming.. He had no words, but still tried to reply

Neil: Mini.. tu.. tum ye.. I mean..

Mini (smiling): tumhe kya laga? Sirf tum mujhe mujhse zyada samajhte ho? 🤨

A huge smile broke out on Neil's face which made her heart flutter in Joy 🥺💕

Neil: to mujhe kuch bolne ki zarurat hai?

Mini just smiled widely and nodded in no, as she brought his hand near her and pecked his palm..

Mini: par aage se sab kuch batana padega 😤

Neil: as you say.... Mini madam 😁

And they both smiled the smiles which made the other happy ☺️ Neil saw the time and it was almost morning, but decided to make her sleep again, as he knew that she was tired..
So he carefully came and sat down next to her, and she was adoring him, he noticed this and started caressing her hair gently, and before she knew it, she was asleep..
He slowly untangled his hand from hers, and left the room slowly.. He looked at her sleeping, from the window... having a peaceful smile on their face, oblivious to destiny's turn of events, both were at peace 😌❤️

Precap: Mini leaves Patiala?? Neil in danger?

TBC 🥰
Hey guys, finally aaj mera last exam hai..
To ab se regular update hoga ☺️❣️
Kaisa laga ye part bata do 🙂