Haldi 💛

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Disclaimer: Guys, I really don't know much abt north Indian marriage rituals.. Just trying my best.. Really sorry if I mess up. 

The haldi rituals started. In Mini's side, Biji applied haldi to her first. Dadu went to Neil, as an elder. After Biji, Naeem Bi applied, after persuaded by everyone. Then..

(from behind): guys!! Humare bina shuru ho gaye??

Mini: Krisha!! Vivaan!!

Krisha ran to her and hugged Mini tight. Vivaan congratulated her. 

Mini: Ab tum log itna late aaoge, to kya hi kare??

ViSha: Sorry yaar!!

Mini: Chalo, maaf kiya!!

They giggled.

Vivaan: Chalo, hum yo chale dulhe se milne!!

Mini pointed to the other side, where his haldi was going on. ViSha went there to see Neil being tortured by Meera. She had coloured him completely with haldi. They giggled at him

Neil: Krisha Vivaan!! 

They came to him

Neil: You guys are late!!

Vivaan hugged him, and Krisha congratulated him. 

Krisha (giggling): Vaise Meera, acchi holi kheli hai haldi se

She broke out laughing

Meera: Vo kya hai na, holi to abhi khel nahi paa rahe, isiliye haldi se rang diya

Neil sulked at her. 

Neil: Yaad rakh!! Teri bhi baari aayegi!!

Meera: 😏

Krisha: Hum to bach gaye!!

The same torture was happening with Mini, Preet had made her completely yellow!! And Mickey was making a video of it. 

Mini: Guys!! Kya hai yaar ye?? Dulhan hu mai!! Koi aisa karta hai kya dulhan ke saath??

Mickey: haa!!

And everyone were enjoying every bit of it. 

They finally finished, and asked Mini to go to her room, and freshen up, as  everyone were tired. They didn't think much about this Ziddi dulhan. And same with Neil. As soon as everyone left, Mini went near the curtain, and kept her hand, when she felt Neil's presence there. He kept his hand in the same spot and smiled. Neil was about to pull off the curtain, but Mini hid herself behind it and giggled.

Neil: Miniii

Mini: nahi Neil!! Dadu Biji ne kaha tha na...

Neil: ek ek cheez ka badla liya jayega Ms. Dulhan.

Mini: Dhamki de rahe ho??

Neil: Vohi samajh lo.. Khair.. Dadu Biji ne to kaha tha ki dekhna nahi hai, par mai apni dulhan ko haldi to laga sakta hu na??

Mini was confused, but within a split second, understood his intentions, and was about to run, when he caught her hand from the side. And pulled her. Though he wasn't seeing her, he could feel her blushing. He left her hand, and she felt shivers down her spine, when he applied haldi on her arm, from her wrist to her elbow and then on her other hand. Slowly, he pulled her forward and applied on her face. She wasn't in her senses. She was blushing hard. 

She then came back to reality and for a second ran somewhere. She came back. He understood, she slowly applied haldi on him, and before he even knew it, she coloured his face with haldi. And started giggling.

Neil: Mini Yaar!! Tum bhi??

Mini: Ab ho gayi haldi?? Mai to chali!!

She ran away before he could catch her. He smiled at her, and couldn't stop thinking about the fact that they were getting married in the evening. He went to his room, and before anyone could tease them about this, freshened up. Neil came out, and saw Meera and Bobby, and he smiled and went to get some fresh air. Then, he noticed that it was getting cloudy. He got tensed.

Neil: Oh god!! Ye kya hai?? Iss time pe badal?? Please, kuch galat na ho shadi me.. It's a big day for her.. Usko ye din enjoy karna chahiye.. Kal hi vo itni tensed thi!! Please.. Iss baar koi gadbad nahi!!

He went back inside, and Dadu came there, and asked him to have lunch and start getting ready. He agreed, he took out his phone, and messaged Mini. 

Neil: Lunch kar liya??

Mini's phone beeped, and Preet snatched it from her, but Mini took it back, she saw the message and smiled..

Mini: karne wali hu.. Biji ne bola ki khake ready ho jaau..

Neil: ha aur Dadu ne mujhe.. Aur ek baar chehra mirror me dekh lena.

Mini: kyu??

Neil: Kahi pimples to nahi aa gaye na?? Vaise bhi tum buddhi ho rahi ho!!

Mini: Oh hello!! Neil Oberoi, speak for yourself!! Buddhe hoge tum!! 

Neil: Oh hello!! Mai itna handsome hu, ki ladkiya marti hai mujhpe!! 

She got irked.

Mini: Ha, to unme se hi kisi ko bula ke kar lo shadi, mujhse kyu kar rahe ho?? Vaise bhi mai thak gayi!! Mai to chali vapis Patiala!!

Neil was shocked reading her message, while she was giggling on the other side, seeing no reply from him.

Neil: Baapre!! Itna gussa?? Ki shadi hi nahi karni??

Mini: Ha to?? Tumpe to marti hai na ladkiyan?? Mujhse kyu karni hai shadi??

She wasn't able control her laugh, while bechara Neil 😂

Neil: Ha to.. Maine bola ladkiya mujhpe marti hai.. Maine ye thodi bola ki mai unpe marta hu?? Mai to ussi pe marta hu, jisse meri kuch der me shadi hone wali hai!!

Her laughter died, and a deep blush crept up her cheek. She put the phone away, while he smiled, knowing that she has entered the Bride-to-be mode!!

Preet: Ab ho gayi chatting?? To kha le kuch!!

She gave the lunch to Mini and she also sat down to eat. She saw her smiling, taking a brief glance at her phone. She smiled, thinking how the entry of one person had changed her friend and all for good!! She learnt to laugh without restriction, cry without fear of being judged by anyone.. And she wasn't stopped from touching the sky of her dreams that she always wanted to.. He supported her to be who she was, and become what she wanted to, and turn into a more beautiful version of herself. Her eyes turned moist at the thought of her best friend, her major pillar of support getting married happily, to the love of her life. 
The girl who stopped believing in love, actually was in love, they never fell in love, they always rose in love. Love elevated them, they rose in life with each other, overcame every hurdle, every trauma, with each other's support. She saw her 'matured' friend becoming a child, her innocence getting the best out of her. And most importantly, a girl who always lived for others.. For, once.. She lived for herself.. And felt important, felt loved.. And she asked for nothing more...

Preet wiped away her tears before Mini could see her and bombard her with thousands of questions. 

TBC 🥰

Precap: Wedding ❤️

Kal sab aa jaana shaadi me 😁
Koi aur bhi aa raha hai!!

PS: I know thoda boring update tha.. Par phir bhi batao kaisa laga??