Mini agrees to return

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Everyone were having breakfast together, except Arya, as she was still in her room.

Neil: Mai jaake Arya ko le aata hu

Mini nodded, and he went to Arya's room. He saw her sitting on the bed, with a sad face. He went and sat next to her.

Neil: Kya hua choti madam?? Aise akele me baithke kya soch rahi ho??

Arya: Neil.. mujhe dadu biji se milna hai.. mujhe unki yaad aa rahi hai..

These words pierced his heart. He realised that she also would be missing her family in all these days. He silently took out his phone and dialled dadu's number, and handed the phone to Arya. She smiled widely at him.
Arya started talking to everyone, and Neil left the room. At the door, he saw...

Neil: mini??

Mini: Arya..

Neil just nodded, and pressed her hand in assurance. He left from there, leaving the girls alone. Mini was still at the door, thinking of what to do next. She knew for a fact that whatever decision she takes, both Arya and Neil will be with her, so it's crucial for her to take a correct decision. Arya finished her call and saw mini at the door.

Arya: Veerbalika.. aao na

She smiled and came inside.

Mini: Chutanki.. tum.. vapis patiala jaana chahti ho??

Arya kept silent

Mini: bolo Arya..

She just nodded. Mini made her look into her eyes.

Arya: Mujhe vaha sab ki yaad aati hai Veerbalika.. Dadu, Biji, Dadiamma sabki.. hum vapis chalte hai na.. Please Veerbalika..

Mini: Abhi breakfast kar lo, mai batati hu.. hmm??

She took Arya and had breakfast with everyone.

In MiNeil's room.

Neil was reading a book, and mini was sitting on the bed lost in her thoughts.

Mini: Neil..

Neil (looking into the book): hmm

Mini: Neil Mai kuch baat kar rahi hu yaha dhyan do na..

He kept the book aside, and sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her.

Neil: bolo

Mini: Aaj Arya.. tum jaante ho na

Neil: Haan

Mini took a deep breath.

Mini: To maine socha hai.. hum vapis chalte hai..

Neil smiled at her.

Mini: Yaar ab Arya ko bhi family ki.. zarurat hai.. vo bhi unhe miss kar rahi hai.. aur tum bhi bol rahe the..

Neil: Tum kya sochti ho mini??

She looked at him blankly

Neil: Meri baat chodo, Arya ki baat chodo.. tum apna batao na.. tum kya sochti ho?? Tumhe kya lagta hai?? Don't you.. miss them mini??

Her eyes became teary, he knew this. She threw herself in his open arms and sobbed. He rubbed her back, and stroked her hair. She calmed down after a while, but was too exhausted. He made her sleep, and placed a kiss on her forehead. He was about leave but she pulled him next to her, and slept. He chuckled at her antics.

At night 🌃

Neil: Mini.. Mini utho..

Mini (sleepy) : Neil Oberoi sone do na.. 

Neil: Dinner kar lo baad me so jao.. ab utho..

She woke up, and pulled him closer by his collar. He was shocked, and he gulped looking at her like this.

Neil: Mini..

Mini: kya hai

Neil: collar chodo Varna..

Mini: Varna??

He came on his elbows next to her, and locked their eyes. He went closer to her and her grip on his collar loosened. He tucked her hair behind her ear, and placed a kiss on her cheeks. It was hard for her to get a control on herself. She gathered herself, and pushed him, and he whined.
She giggled looking at his cute face, and pecked his cheeks and ran away. He smiled at his girl, and came out for dinner. She was blushing constantly whenever he came closer to her.

Neil: Uhm.. Meera..

Meera: bol

Neil: ye news tere liye hai..

He looked at mini, and she smiled and nodded.

Mini: hum vapis patiala jaa rahe hai

The glow on both Arya and Meera's face didn't go unnoticed by MiNeil. Meera composed herself thinking something.

Meera: Par mini tu..

Mini: tu chod na vo sab

Meera: thik hai... Ek second... (Looking at Neil) ye mere liye news kyu??

Neil: kyuki sabse zyada khush to tu hogi na.. Matlab Bobby se.. sorry sorry, tere to be husband se milna ho hai tujhe 😏

Meera: Chup oye!!

Mini: chup kyu?? Sach hi to hai..

Meera blushed.

Mini: Oye hoye.. koi blush vlush kar rahi hai!! Wah!!

Meera: mini yaar!!

They had a hearty laugh. Two days later they left to Patiala and reached there. They directly went to Naeem bi's place. Neil was looking at Mini, while her words before leaving rang in his ears.

"Neil hum vapis chal to rahe hai.. par jo bhi hua.. it's not really easy for me to forget everything at once.."

And how he assured her to take her time, but now he was worried.

TBC 🥰

Precap:
"3 mahine baad"
"Matarani!! I'm so happy!!"
"Par kaha mini??"

To koi guess kar sakta hai what's happening in the precap??
Any guesses??