Ghar ✨

Happy reading 💕
Continuation 

Next morning 🌅

Mini's sleep broke due to the sun rays. She spread her hands on the other side just to find it empty. She frowned, and opened her eyes, and saw Neil nowhere, and blushed. She freshened up, and came out, and saw him in the kitchen. He was making something with full concentration, but he was frowning. She chuckled at his cute face. He noticed her, and smiled brightly. 

Neil: Uth gayi?? 

Mini: Hmm.. Kya bana rahe ho??

Neil: Chai.. Aur kya??

Mini: Toh phir aisa muh kyu banaya hua hain?? Uss chai ne kya bigada hai tumhara??

She giggled, settling herself on the couch. He frowned at her.

Neil: Isko na, concentrate karna kehte hain madam.. Tumhari samajh ke bahar hain.. Chodo..

Mini: Oh hello!! What do you mean??

He came to her with the tea cup.

Neil: I mean exactly what I'm saying 😏

Mini: Tum na.. zyada smart mat bano..

Neil: No.. Wrong.. Mai already smart hoon.. Mujhe banne ki zarurat nahi hai.. Mai toh..

Mini (mimicking him): Paida hi smart hua tha!! 

She rolled his eyes at him, and he smirked.

Neil: Not bad!! Mere saath reh reh ke tum bhi thodi bohot smart ban hi gayi ho

She slapped his arm. He frowned while rubbing his arm, and gave a look like "What was that for?" She started having her tea, ignoring all his glares. Just then, Arya came running to them, and hugged Mini. She kept her tea aside and picked her up. 

Mini: Itni jaldi uth gayi chutanki??

Arya: Haan.. Meri gori vali chai kahan hai??

Neil: Abhi laata hoon.

He gave her a small cup of her gori vali chai.

Arya: Veerbalika.. 

Mini: Hmm

Arya: Tum toh kal jaa rahi ho naa..

Mini's eyes shifted to Neil, whose face changed at her mention of her leaving. 

Arya: Kab vapis aaogi??

Mini: Do.. do mahine mein chutanki..

She stammered, composing herself. After some chit chat, Arya left, while Neil was eerily silent. He got up, and kept the cups inside, and she pulled him back, made him sit, and cupped his face. He looked at her with glossy eyes, and hugged her. She hugged him back. 

Mini: Calm down Neil.. Mai aa jaungi na jaldi hi.. 

She said convincing herself more than him. He looked at her, and made her sit next to him.

Neil: Mujhse kyu chupa rahi ho??

Mini: Mai kya..??

Neil: Mini...

She hugged him tight. They didn't cry, but anyone looking at them right now would. They just clinged onto each other. Leaving was never this difficult for Mini, not even when she left for the first time. They broke the hug. 

Neil: Vahan sab kaise sambhalogi?? Rehna and all??

Mini: Vahan pe Jazz toh hai hi.. Usse baat kar lungi aaj.. Pehle bhi ussi ke saath rehti thi..

Neil: Hmm..

Mini: Kya hmm??

Neil: Tum batao kya hmm??

They smiled, and and he side hugged her. The day passed in quite a jiffy, and the next day, they were standing at the airport. Mini silently interwined their little fingers. He looked at her, and cupped her face. He leaned over to her, and gently kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes, as a lone tear rolled down her cheeks. He wiped it. The announcement was made for the boarding, and she picked up her luggage, and walked inside. He just stood there. 

His lips curved into a smile, seeing her running out from the airport, she ran to him, and with full force, hugged him. He lifted her as a reflex, and swirled her around. 

Then, he made her stand properly

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Subah tumhe utha dunga.. Arya ka school next week se start ho raha hai, mujhe yaad hai.. Don't worry..

Mini: Ghar ka khayal rakhna

Neil: Mere ghar ka khayal toh tumhe rakhna padega

He said looking straight into her eyes. She smiled as to how he called her as 'his ghar' , confessing a thousand times in a single sentence.

Mini: Mai to apne ghar ki baat kar rahi thi.. Khayal rakhna..

Neil: Ahm.. Vaise yeh toh mujhe bolna chahiye, laparvah toh tum ho..

Mini: Neil Oberoi, I'll kill you!!

They giggled, and she turned to leave, and he stood there, tearing up at her retreating back. 

MiNeil: I'll miss you!!

He went back home, and entered their room, which was their safe haven. He just caressed the mirror, and noticed that the fairy lights were missing. 

Neil: Mini..

His message beeped with a message. 

Neil: Mini ka message?

"Boarding ho gayi.. Pahunch ke call karungi.."
"okay.. Take care"

He replied, and put his phone aside.

Neil: Restaurant chalta hoon.. Yahan rahunga toh pagal ho jaunga.

He took his phone and left, when he was stopped by the two girls. 

Neil: Kya chahiye aap logon ko?

Arya: Kuch nahi.. kaha jaa rahe ho??

Neil: Choti madam, jaane se pehle aise nahi puchte.. Restaurant jaa raha hoon.. Kyu??

Meera: Aise hi.. Jaldi aa jaa

Neil: Kyon??

Meera: Kitna sawaal karta hai tu haan?? Bas bol diya na.. 

He sulked and left murmuring to himself. 

Neil: Dhamkati rehti hai hamesha.. Yeh saari ladkiyan na dhamki dene me mahir hain..

TBC 🥰

Precap: Mini's friends in Australia 

Guys, batao kaisa laga 🤗