Neil supports Meera

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Neil sighed as he realised that Mini had slept. He heard the door open.

Neil: Shayad Meera aa gayi

He came out and saw her go directly to her room. He was worried for her now. He called up Bobby.

Bobby: Haan Neil Bhai kahiye

Neil: Tu bhi itna off kyu sound kar raha hain bhai??

Bobby: Mai bhi matlab??

Neil: Meera tere saath hi thi na??

Bobby sighed

Bobby: Haan.. voh thik toh hain na??

Neil: Kuch hua hai kya Bobby?? Please Bhai sach sach bol.. Maine tujhko phone karke bataya ki usko bahar le jaa taaki uska mood acha ho jaaye.. kya hua Bhai??

His voice reflected fear and concern. Bobby stammered, as Neil's voice gave him chills he couldn't bring himself to say anything.

Bobby: Bhai.. ku..kuch nahi..

Neil: Bhai..

Bobby: Khatri...

Neil: What?? Voh toh jail mein hain na..

Bobby: Usse pehle usne mohalle me Meera aur Mini ke baare mein...

Neil: Aur mere baare mein vo saare gutter Vali baatein karke gaya...

He rubbed his forehead in frustration.

Bobby: Aur mummy ji unke baaton mein aa gayi..

Neil was shocked.

Neil: Unhone meera se kuch...?

Bobby: Nahi.. unhone Meera ko apna liya, par mohalle vale....

Neil: Urghhh!!!!

He banged his fist on the wall in anger.

Bobby: Maine usse bohot baat ki.. vo bol rahi hai ki voh thik hain.. par..

Neil: Par nahi hain.. mai usse baat karta hoon..

He hung up the call, and hurried to Meera's room. He stopped in his tracks when he saw her crying holding onto a photo frame. He went inside, and she hurriedly wiped away her tears. He kept his hand on her shoulder, and she passed a smile to him. He saw that she was holding her parents' frame.

Meera: Aa Naa.. baith..

He came in front of her, and stared blankly at her, she kept the photo frame away, and saw him. She pried her eyes away as she knew he will get to know something was wrong. She feigned a smile. 

Meera: Bol.. Khana kha liya??

Neil: Haan.. Tu bata

Meera: Mai kya batau?? Jaa so jaa.. Late ho gaya hain

Neil: Ab tu batayegi, ya yeh bhi khud puchna padega ki hua kya hain??

Meera: Kuch nahi hua.. 

She got up, but he stopped her. 

Neil: Ab tu mujhse bhi chupayegi?? 

She looked at him with moist eyes, and she hugged him and cried her heart out. He calmed her down. She was not used to all these, and had zero support now, and he understood that. 

Neil: Shant ho jaa.. Hum sab hain na tere saath.. 

Meera: Kyun hota hain aisa?? Aaj agar... Bobby ke mom mujhe.. defend nahi karti toh shayad mohalle vale..