Another chance to dream

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

She opened the door with teary eyes, and she finally breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Neil on the door. 

Mini (whisper): Neil..

One look, and he understood that something was wrong, he was about to say something, but she threw herself onto him hugging him so tight, that he almost lost his balance, but he got hold of the door. He felt his shirt getting wet, and panicked. He cupped her face.

Neil: Mini.. Mini kya hua?? Kisi ne kuch kaha tumse?? Ro kyu rahi ho?? Mini..

She just nodded in no, and snuggled closer to him. She broke the hug after a while. 

Mini: Yeh.. Yeh bhi koi time hua ghar aane ka?? Haan?? Itna late kon aata hain?? Kam se kam ek call nahi kar sakte tum Neil Oberoi??

Neil: Mini, pehle and...

Mini (interrupting): Nahi pehle batao.. Itna late kyu hua??

Her voice was breaking, and eyes still teary. He just looked at her. 

Mini: Bolo naa.. Itni raat ho gayi.. Tumhara phone off aa raha hai.. Tumhe pata bhi hai.. mai yahan..

Neil (interrupting, in a calm voice): Mini.. Tumne shayad message nahi dekha.. Phone switch off ho raha tha to maine message kiya ki late ho raha hai, tum wait mat karna.. 

She looked at him, confused. She didn't see any message. He sighed.

Neil: Aaj restaurant me bheed bohot zyada ho gaya, toh isiliye rukna pada.. (cupped her face) Kyu itna tension lete ho yaar?? Message dekh lete na..

She pried her eyes away, and he knew he had to lighten up her mood. 

Neil: Ab andar aa jaun madam?? Itni thand hai bahar 🙏🏻

Mini: Haan, toh yeh socha itni der tak bahar rehte time??

She reprimanded him, and walked inside giving way for him to enter. 

Neil (murmured) : Har baat pe kyu daanti rehti ho yaar??

Mini (obviously heard it): Tum kaam hi aise karte ho toh mai kya karoon??

Neil: 🥺

Mini: Jaao fresh hoke aa jao.. Dinner ready hain..

Neil: Mujhe nahi khana..

She glared at him, and he silently went inside to freshen up. She set the table, and he came out, and sat down with her for dinner.

Neil: Arya??

Mini: Arya ko khana khila ke Meera ne sula diya.. Aur usne bhi dinner kar liya, thak gayi thi..

Neil: Aree haan.. Engagement ka date fix hua??

Mini: Hmm.. 3 mahine baad hai..

Neil: 3 mahine??

She nodded. They had their dinner in silence. After that, Neil took her to the balcony and made her sit there, and went back to the kitchen. After a few minutes, he walked in with 2 mugs and handed one to her. 

Mini: Mug cake??

Neil: Hmm.. (in flirty tone) Bola tha na.. Isko khatam karne mein time lagta hai madam..

Mini: Tumhe ab bhi bahane dhudne padh rahe hai?? Tch tch tch.. Agar zyada time bitha ke rakhna tha.. (moving closer to him) Toh seedhe seedhe bol dete.. 

Neil: Seedha seedha bolna Neil Oberoi ka style nahi hai (he said dramatically)

Mini: Mm hmm??

They both giggled, and sat in silence. After a really long time, they were comforted by the silence they shared. Mini dropped her head on Neil's shoulder, and he kept his head on hers. Before they knew it, they fell asleep in the same position. The next morning, Neil was woken up by the sun rays. He saw Mini sleeping like a child, clutching his shirt. He smiled at her, and picked her up, taking her to the room, and making her sleep properly. She woke up by then. 

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Uth gayi??

She smiled and nodded. 

Neil: Chahe to kuch time so jao.. Mai ready hone jaata hoon. 

Mini (confused): Ready hone??

Neil: Haan.. Kya karun ab?? Mujhe restaurant bhi toh jaana hai, varna jo meri boss hai, vo meri jaan le legi.. 

Mini: Acha?? Tum kuch zyada nahi bolne lage aaj kal Neil Oberoi??

She glared at him, and he immediately escaped and went to get ready. 

Mini: Idiot!!

He got ready, and came out, to see Mini swirling to her own tune. She noticed him. 

Mini (happy): Neilll!! Oh my goodness!! I'm so happy!!

She ran to him and hugged him out of happiness. He stumbled back due to the force.

Neil: Woah!! Sambhal ke Mini..

Mini: Oh god, Neil.. Mai itni khush hoon, mai kya bataoon!!

Neil: Okay.. Batao toh.. 

Mini: Vo.. tum jaante ho naa, mai Australia me kaam karti thi (he nodded) Vahan meri boss, Camelia.. Uska mail aaya tha.. Ki voh mujhe vahan ek project ke liye bula rahi hain.. And you  know what!! That's my dream project Neil Oberoi!! 

She hugged him again, but didn't fail to notice the slight dim in his smile. He was genuinely happy for her, and did want her to pursue her dreams, but he would miss her a lot. She broke the hug. 

Mini: Kya hua??

Neil (smiled): Kuch nahi.. Bolo kahan hai?? Aur kab??

Mini: Australia!!

Neil: Tum bohot khush ho na??

Mini: Par tumhe dekhke nahi lag raha ki tum ho..

Neil (cupped her face): Aise kabhi mat sochna. I'm the happiest for you!! This your another chance to dream!! 

He placed a kiss on her forehead and both her cheeks. He came closer to her, and she smiled. She pecked his lips and ran away from there. 

Neil: This girl!!

Mini informed Meera and Arya about it, who were really happy. They gathered for dinner. 

Neil: Bas do minute guys.. Ban gaya dinner..

He brought dinner, while others set the table. They all settled down. Mini opened the lid, and jumped like an excited child. 

Mini: Rajma Chaval??!!

He smiled and nodded.

Mini: Tumhe kaise pata mujhe Rajma Chaval ki craving ho rahi hai??

Neil: Aise hi thodi bolta hoon, I can sense you..

Meera and Arya giggled at them

Meera: Ahm.. Ahm.. Guys.. Khana kha le??

Mini (embarrassed): Ha.. haan... 

They had their dinner, blushing and looking here and there. After dinner, everyone went back to their rooms. As soon as mini entered the room, Neil pulled her and pinned her to the wall. She was startled.

Mini: Neil.. kya.. kar rahe ho??

She stammered owing to his strong gaze on her.

Neil: Tum nahi jaanti??

She blushed and hugged him tight.

Mini: I'll miss you.

TBC 🥰

Precap:
"Arya ke birthday ke baad"
"Kyu jaa rahi ho?"

To guys batao kaisa laga 🤗