Shopping 😉

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

The next day passed as usual, Neil went to the restaurant and Mini was with Meera and Arya at home, as Arya was complaining that Mini doesn't give her time. Neil came home at night, and as soon as he entered he saw the three girls giggling, and playing. He smiled at them and all the stress he'd been going through the entire day faded. Mini saw him, but her smile faded looking into his eyes, she could feel something was off. Arya ran to Neil and he bent down to match her height and hugged her. 

Arya: Neil, hum snake and ladder khel rahe hai.. Aao na

Neil: Nahi choti madam, abhi mai bohot thak gaya hu. Mai sone jaa raha hu, kal khelunga pakka!!

Mini: Par Neil, dinner to nahi kiya na tumne ab tak??

Neil: Nahi Mini, actually mujhe bhook nahi hai, so, I'll go to sleep now.

Mini glared at him, and signalled Meera, she nodded. Mini stormed up the stairs, and Meera pulled Neil and made him sit on the couch. 

Neil: Meera, jaane de na!! Kya hai ye??

Meera: Chup!! Baith yahi pe!! Hil mat!!

Neil: Meera, please...

He was about to get up, when he heard Mini's voice.

Mini: Don't you dare move from there Neil Oberoi!!

He sat down, and Arya giggled. She came down with a plate of food, and handed him the plate. She signaled him to eat it, and he agreed. She started having the food, but Mini noticed him wincing slightly. She was convinced that something was wrong, but she waited until he completed his dinner.

Arya: Veerbalika!! Hum aaj raat ko movie dekhe??

Mini: No Arya!! Kal agar shopping pe jaana hai to aaj jaldi sona padega!! Go now!!

Arya went inside her room, and Meera took Mini to speak to her.

Meera: Mini, ye Neil ko kya hua???

Mini: Mai vahi soch rahi hu.. Usse baat karungi don't worry

She came back, and Neil had finished having his dinner by then. She sat next to him.

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm

Mini: Do you want to tell me something??

Neil: Nahi to.. Why??

Mini: Mm hmm.. Nothing.. Go sleep now!! Kal subah hi hum shopping ke liye nikal rahe hai..

Neil: Okay.

He silently picked up his bag, and walked into his room

Mini: I know you're hiding something Neil Oberoi!! Par mai bhi Mini hu, pata to mai laga ke rahungi!!

The next day 🌅

Everyone were almost ready to leave, and Mini went to check on Neil. Much to her shock, he was still sleeping. Yes he was a sound sleeper, but he should've woken up long back.

Mini: I don't understand what's wrong.

She sat next to him and stroked his hair, looking at him in worry. Just then, she noticed his bag, but she stopped herself, and woke him up.

Mini: Neil Oberoi!! Get ready!!

He smiled at her, seeing her first thing in the morning. He nodded and went to get ready, noticing that she had started to get suspicious. After a while, he got ready and came out, and everyone gave him a "finally" look!! They left for shopping. When they reached, the girls became busy in selecting clothes, while Mickey, Bobby and Neil sat there with nothing to do. Neil saw Mini, totally engrossed in seeing clothes which Meera and Preet were giving her, and her answer was no to every dress. Neil chuckled. He forgot everything for a minute and started adoring how cute she looked while criticizing every dress. Then, finally she chose one and went to try it. Mickey went to chat with Preet, and Bobby went to attend a call. Neil was alone, so he was just walking around when he heard Mini's voice.

Mini: Preet!! Preet kaure!! Meera!! Koi hai??

Neil: Mini, kya hua??

Mini: Neil, ek problem hai, kisi ko bhej doge??

Neil: Yaha pe koi nahi hai.. Pata nahi ye dono kaha gaye. Wait let me look for some lady staff

Mini: Please

Neil came back after a while

Neil: Mini yaha koi nahi hai!!

Mini: Oh my goodness!! Matarani!! Mai kya karu? Neil.. Can you help??

Neil: Me??

Mini: Koi aur option??

Neil: Okay!!

Neil entered inside, and was stunned looking at Mini, who looked gorgeous, with absolutely no jewellery, no makeup, just the lehenga she was wearing which made her look heavenly. He couldn't take his eyes off her, she blushed under his intense gaze. She got control on herself and snapped her fingers to bring him back from him la-la land.

Mini: Hello!!

Neil: Ha.. kya hua??

Mini turned around hesitantly, and pointed to the Dori of her blouse, whish she was not able to tie. Neil started tying but for a few minutes, he wasn't able to. Mini saw him in the mirror and saw that he had his eyes closed, and was trying to tie it with his eyes closed itself, she smiled at his innocent and confused face.

Mini: Neil..

Neil: I'm trying

Mini: Neil, aankhe kholo. I trust you!!

He smiled at her words and opened his eyes. He tied it (finally) and she turned to him.

Mini: kaisa hai??

Neil (unknowingly): beautiful ❤️

She blushed and he came back to his senses, and smirked looking at her blushing so hard. He pulled her by the waist, and she was startled, she didn't expect this.

Mini: Neil, leave..

Neil: No

Mini: Neil agar koi aa gaya to??

Neil: Aree apne saval ka javab to suno

Mini: Nahi chahiye

Neil: kyu nahi chahiye??

It was getting difficult to control herself, with his intense gaze on her, a red hue spread across her face. Her hands instinctively rested on his chest. She was looking down, he gently made her look into his eyes.

Neil: I see the most beautiful creation right in front of my eyes... Gorgeous!! Inside out!!

She blushed, and pushed him, but because of the lehenga she was about to fall, but Neil held her. They shared an eye lock. Just then, breaking their trance, someone knocked on the trail room door.

Meera: Mini!! Tu thik hai?? Aa jaa bahar!!

Preet: Mini sab thik hai??!!

Mini: Ha ha!! All okay!! Tum log jaao Mai aati hu!!

Preet: Aa jaa hum yahi ruke hai!!!

Mini: Aree nahi nahi!! Tum log jao mai aati hu..

Meera: thik hai aa jaa

MiNeil breathed a sigh of relief, and Mini opened the door and both of them came out, smiling at each other.

Meera/Preet: Ahm ahm..

They looked startled

Meera: Mujhe pata hi tha!! Agar jaane ko bol rahi hai to ye stupid andar hi hai!!

Preet: Mini!! Kya hai ye sab ha??

Meera: chal tu!! Nikal yaha se!!

She pulled Neil and pushed him back to the chairs where he was sitting before. He sighed. She went back.

Meera: Vaise mini, ye bohot sundar hai!!

Preet: Ha ha, vaise bhi "kisi" ne "help" jo kiya hai uska!!

Mini blushed and ran inside to change again. They giggled at her.

TBC 🥰

Precap: Someone's really upset at home 😉

Guess who's it??
And someone new is going to enter 🤗
And what do you think happened to Neil??

Drop your guesses in the comments 🤗
Let's see who can guess what's wrong with Neil