Pain in love!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Bobby caught her on time

Bobby: Preet!! Tu thik hai??

Preet: Veer ji!! 12 baj gaye!! 💔

Bobby saw the clock and stood frozen in his spot

Dadu (from behind): to kya hua?? Aise kyu chonk gaye??

Biji: koi samasya hai kya??

They just looked at Neil who was standing near the glass door, looking inside..

Preet (low and breaking voice): 12 baj chuke hai, matlab.. Aaj Neil ka Birthday hai!!

And that was enough for them to contemplate why they were so shocked when the clock struck 12. They turned towards dadu and biji, and Preet hugged biji tight, unable to process anything..

Preet: Mini bohot khush thi, usne bohot saari planning kar rakhi thi, aur Neil ko airport se pick up karne ka plan tha uska, par usse pehle vo aur Meera dukaan ke liye bahar gaye, Aur....

Biji (looked behind Preet): Neil??!!

Preet looked behind her, and saw Neil nowhere.. he wasn't there near the door, or anywhere around them.. She was worried now!! She and Bobby ran around the hospital, just to find him standing and speaking to the doctor, they sighed in relief, and went back to dadu Biji..

Neil: Doctor, what about Meera??

Doc: Look, Neil, she's gone through a major trauma, and is also hurt very badly on her head. Bohot blood loss hua hai, do you have any idea why she was so traumatized??

Neil: No doctor, Mini ka I understand, but I have no idea about Meera..

Doc: Ms. Mini kaafi strong hai I should say.. Mentally bhi.. (Neil smiled a bit) but Ms. Meera, (he sighed) unke condition ko dekhke lag raha hai jaise she doesn't want to live.. agar aisa hi chalta raha, to unko bachana mushkil ho jayega..

The doctor dropped a bomb unannounced!! Neil was shattered all over again. The doctor understood his situation. He kept his hand on Neil's shoulder

Doc: Look Neil, both the girls have undergone too much trauma, no matter how strong they are, incidents like this, always break and shatter them from inside. I was your doctor as well, the same thing I'd said to Ms. Mini once, hope and faith have immense power, yes, being a doctor I wouldn't be saying this, but this is a human telling this to you, not a doctor.. Dono abhi bhi unconscious hai, but you can see them if you want, talk for a few minutes... Be strong!!

Neil nodded and went to sanitize before entering the ICU. He made a call before going in..

Neil: Hello.. iss time pe disturb karne ke liye I'm sorry..

....: Neil!! How are you yaar?? All okay??

Neil: Vivaan!! You're a doctor right, tumhari yaha  zarurat hai, if you can come??

Vivaan: Neil sab thik hai?? Mini is okay??

Krisha: Vivaan kya hua?? Who's on call??

Vivaan: Neil hai!! Neil, tell me kya hua?? Mai abhi ek operation ke liye aaya tha Patiala, tum log Bangalore me...

Neil: nahi!! Hum patiala me hai!! Ek second, you're in Patiala??

Vivaan: ha, I'd come for an operation!! Konse hospital me ho tum log?? Mai kuch time me aata hu..

Neil: abhi nahi Vivaan, it's just that mini tumhe jaanti hai na, aur agar Krisha bhi hogi to...

Krisha: we'll be there Neil, par ho kaha tum log??

Neil: City hospital!! Par abhi nahi guys, it's too late, maine abhi call kiya because I felt jab kal mini ko hosh aayega she could use some help, yaha sirf Preet aur Bobby hai na..

Vivaan: okay, par tum itna formal kyu ho rahe ho?? Tomorrow morning first thing, we'll be there.. ok??

Neil: Thanks yaar

He hung up, and went and spoke to the doctor about Vivaan.. The doctor agreed as he had worked with him before.. Neil walked towards the ICU.. With slow and faltering steps, he walked towards Mini's bed, he saw her and his heart broke into a zillion pieces again and again. He sat next to her and with his shivering hands, held her hand. Her hands were cold, and he closed his eyes remembering their chai tapri "talk" 

"Tumhara haath bohot thanda hai" 
"Mere na haath hamesha se thande rahe hai"
"Sardi me mai babes ke peeche pad jaati thi, mere haath uske haath me dene ke liye, she was so warm"

His eyes filled with tears. He realised his hands fell cold too.

Neil (Chuckled dryly): I'm sorry mini, aaj na, mere haath bhi thande hai, I cannot give you the warmth you need. Because my warmth is lying in front of me, unconscious!! Kyu?? Why?? I hate you!!

He started weeping badly.

Neil: Why did you have to do this to me mini?? Whyy?? Dekho, subah se pehle uth jaana hai tumhe!! For me!! For dadu Biji and Naeem Bi!! For your friends!! For Arya!! Tumhe Mera vasta!! I hate you!!

He kissed her palm and unwillingly left, and walked towards Meera's bed.. He flinched looking at her, for the first time, with no expressions on her face, not lighting up his mood as always, he sat next to her.

Neil: Meera yaar!! Ye kya hua hai tujhe?? Agar tu bhi aise karegi to mai kya karunga?? Mini bhi.. vo bhi nahi uth rahi.. tu to uth Jaa!! Yaar tum dono ke bina mai karunga? Bilkul man nahi lagta Mera.. kyu hua ye sab?? Tum dono ke saath hi kyuu??

He controlled himself..

Neil: mujhe nahi pata tu Kabir ko kaise janti hai, aur usse dekhte hi tujhe hua kya.. But all I know is (looks towards Mini's bed) you both are really strong!! Bohot zyada!! But I'm not!! Mai nahi hu utna strong!! Mere liye tum dono ko subah se pehle uthna hi padega.. okay??

He wiped his tears and went out from there.. He saw everyone standing there, he passed a small fake smile to them and sat down on the chair.

Early morning

No one dared to utter a word to Neil.. And neither mini nor Meera had gained conciousness.. The doctor arrived there with a long face..

Doc: Mr. Neil, Mini aur Meera ko abhi tak hosh nahi aaya hai, so, we have a doubt.. shayad..

Neil: shayad??

Doc: Shayad vo coma...

Just then the nurse came there and took the doctor inside the ICU, leaving the broken family behind. Krisha Vivaan arrive there. Vivaan hugged Neil 🫂  and took permission and entered the ICU as a doctor.

TBC 🥰

Precap: Mini gains conciousness but Meera....

Do you think that Meera too will gain conciousness??
Or will they be too late to save her??
How will Mini and Neil handle this??

Drop your guesses in the comments 🤗
Batao kaisa laga update ☺️
Thoda late ho gya, sorry 🤧