Alone together ✨

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

They started walking towards the location sent, but both were really tired. They didn't rest after coming and all this walking and running wore them off. But nevertheless they started walking again. They had to walk a long distance and it was time of sunset. The beautiful view somehow did help them to walk with ease but the worsening climate didn't. It was getting colder, and it started to drizzle.

Mini: Matarani!! Bas yehi reh gaya tha!!

They ran and stood below a tree, not knowing what to do.

Neil: Ab kya kare?? Hum bohot dur hai abhi resort se, aur yaha aas paas koi dikh bhi nahi raha

Mini: Ye sab na...

Neil: Ab ek dusre ko blame karne se hum resort pahuch jayenge?? Nhi na.. to pehle socho kya karna hai..

Mini: Tum Meera ya Preet ko message karo ki hum phas gaye hai

Neil: Ha vo karta hu..

After a while, it was still drizzling but they started walking as it reduced. They were exhausted, and it started to rain heavily.

Neil: Mini... Vaha (pointing to a place) chalo..

He pulled her there, it was a small cottage, and looked abandoned. They came there and stood

Neil: let's see kon hai.. agar barish rukne tak of we can stay here to achhi baat hai..

Mini: Pagal ho gaye ho kya?? Aise kaise kisi ke ghar pe chale jaaye?? No.. it's not safe!!

Neil: Koi aur option nahi hai.. chalo..

They knocked on the door, but no response, they knocked again, but no response again. They pushed the door a bit and it was open.

Neil: Ye to khula hai

Mini: shayad koi nahi rehta yaha

They saw it dirty and dusty inside

Neil: ha, dekhke to nahi lag raha ki koi hai yaha..

They entered.

Mini: Barish rukne tak hum yahi rehte hai.. aur koi option nahi hai

Neil: hmm, mai call karta hu Preet ko

He called her..

Preet: Yaar kaha ho tum log???

Mini: Preet hum barish me phas gaye hai

Neil: Yaha pe ek chota sa cottage jaisa kuch abandoned mila to vahi pe hai.. Don't worry

Mini: Aur dadu biji aur Arya ko bata de ki hum barish rukte hi aa jayenge.

Meera was on call too

Meera: Cottage and all huh?? Nice!! Enjoy Karo 🤭😏

MiNeil: Chup oye!!

Mini: Yaha hum phase hue hai..

Neil: Aur tu maze le rahi hai

Meera: Whatever.. ab aa jao jaldi..

They hung up.

MiNiel: Mujhe bhuk lagi hai 🥺

They chuckled, but they were hungry, and stuck in an old abandoned cottage.

Mini: Yaha to kuch nahi milne wala

Neil: Aur mile bhi to kha nahi sakte.. jagah dekha hai?? So unhygienic!!

Mini: Chup!!

They just sat there. And both were drenched head to toe. Thunder striked, and out of reflex, Mini hugged Neil tight. He was startled but then responded. She realised and parted, their faces were inches apart. He kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, which turned red by now. She blushed and hid herself in his chest. He smiled at her.

Neil noticed that she was shivering because of the cold and she was fully drenched. He went around the cottage, and found a small thick quilt, a bit torn but still enough to keep them warm. He came from behind her and put it on her, she saw him. She made him sit, and covered it around him. He was confused. She came and sat in front of him, and he smiled. He wrapped his arms around her, holding the quilt. And they slept like that.

The next morning 🌄

They woke up and reached the resort, to see everyone sitting together, visibly tensed. They looked at each other and understood.

Mini: Dadu.. Biji... Chutankii

Everyone saw them and sighed, relieved. Arya ran to them and Neil picked her up. She started sobbing.

Neil: Aree choti madam.. Ro kyu rahi ho?? Hum aa gaye na??

Mini: Chutanki, aise rote nahi.. bas.. rona band karo

Arya: Mai bohot darr gayi thi.. tum dono kal se vapis nahi aaye..

She hugged Neil again. Mini was worried, and Neil gave her a"I'll handle it" look

Neil (stroking Arya's hair): Vo kya hai na, ye aapki Veerbalika rasta bhul gayi, aur jab hum vapis aane lage to barish ho rahi thi.. ab batao, kaise aate hum?? Aur Preet aur Meera ne bataya tha ki hum thik hai..

Arya parted and nodded, he smiled.

Neil: To kis baat ka darr?? Ab chalo ye aansu poch lo (he wiped her tears)

Mini: Ab hum aa gaye na, bas..

They calmed the others down too, and decided to go boating in the evening. They enjoyed entirely, with Neil flirting every now and then, and Mini being no less, giving it back. They came back and enjoyed the bonfire together.

When everyone went back to their rooms to sleep, Arya came to MiNeil.

Arya: Veerbalika mujhe neend nahi aa rahi

Mini: Par chutanki, late ho gaya hai na

Arya: Tum sula do na please

Mini: Acha chalo..

Mini made Arya sleep on the bed next to her and sang Lori for her, patting her to sleep. In a few minutes, she saw that Arya was fast asleep.

Mini: Neil iss...

She saw the other side of her, to see Neil too sleeping like a child. She was in awe. Two of her small children on two sides. She smiled and kissed Arya's cheek and Neil's forehead, and settled herself between them and fell asleep..

TBC 🥰

Precap:
"Arya kaha hai??!!"
"For god's sake Neil!!"
"Tumhe koi farak bhi padta hai ki nahi"
"Behen hai vo Mini ki!!"

Where'd is Arya??
What do you think is happening??

Koi guess kar sakta hai kya hoga aage??