Mineil Moments 💕

Happy reading 💕
Continuation

Mini finishes her pastry and walks up to the balcony,  Neil goes behind her. She was just standing there, enjoying the fresh breeze with her eyes closed. Neil hugged her from behind, and she rested her hands on his, which were around her waist.

Mini: So.. tumhe yaad tha ki mai aaj aane wali thi?

Neil: mai bhul sakta hu kya?? Agar bhul gaya, to meri jaan nahi le logi tum??

Mini: Taana maar rahe ho?

Neil: No, I dare not!!

Mini chuckled and leaned on to him, and he kept his chin on her head. They stayed on that position for a while.

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm

Mini: Leave me

Neil tightened his hold on her

Neil: never

Mini stayed quite, but few seconds later, she slipped out of his hold and ran inside the haveli, leaving him standing there clueless.

Neil: This girl!!

He ran behind her, she ran into her room and he followed her, he came in front if her and smirked, she silently pushed him, making him fall on the bed and ran away.. He got up again and ran behind her, as she ran down the stairs. They ran all around the house, making a mess of everything lying there, from throwing pillows at each other, to dropping thing on the floor as they ran. 
Both of them were laughing and giggling, their happy voices echoing in the house, after what seemed like an eternity. They had become kids today, ecstatic with each other's presence, just becoming their carefree self and running all around the haveli. Finally, Neil caught her wrist and stopped her, she tried to wriggle out of his hold, but all in vain, he pulled her and pinned her to the nearby wall. 

Mini: Neill

Neil: Ssshhh

As he got closer to her, her breaths became uneven, and heartbeat erratic. He smirked at his effect on her. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. 2 eyes, deep and longing for each other, finally looking into each other felt like heaven. He softly removed the strands of hair on her face which were covering his view, and his touch sent shivers down her spine, and her cheeks turned into a shade of crimson red, and she pried her eyes away from him. He cupped her face with one hand, and made her look at him, and her hands instinctively flew to his hands.

He slowly leaned on towards her, and kissed her forehead gently, and there was no need for words to express anything at that moment, and Mini closed her eyes, to feel the moment, and she pulled him into a bear hug. He held her tightly, and she clinged on to him, both feeling each other's embrace. After a few minutes, they pulled apart and shared an eyelock. 

Neil: I missed you Mini madam

Mini: Acha?? maine nahi kiya bilkul bhi miss

Neil: Ha, ha tum kyu miss karogi?? Sirf mai bechara, gareeb rasoiya...

He started off

Mini: Oye! nautanki baaz!! Bas karo, ho gaya natak?

Neil chuckled, and slowly, they burst out into fits of laughter. Then, they turned to go upstairs, and they saw the mess they had created, and looked at each other. One look and Neil understood what she wanted to say.

Neil: No No No.. Mai ye akela saaf nahi karne wala, you have to help me

Mini: Yaar Neil!! Please kar do na, mai abhi abhi to aayi hu, aate hi kaam karvaoge?

She made a puppy face

Neil: Ye, aise chehre mat banao tum, (sighs) 

And mini smiles victoriously, she ran upstairs, with Neil shouting

Neil: Kya yaar, yaha sab kuch mujhe hi karna padta hai

She stopped and turned behind

Mini: Aree rani didi ko bol do na

Neil: Rani nahi aayi aaj, tum jao, fresh ho jao, mai dekhta hu iska kya karna hai

She goes to get fresh and Neil arranged all the pillows, and picked up all the things they threw while running around, he went upstairs and started preparing lunch. After almost half an hour, Mini came out of the room, and saw Neil preparing something in the kitchen. 

Mini: Neil

Neil: Ha, Mini tum aa gyi? Go sit, abhi lunch ban gaya almost

Mini: Itni jaldi??

Neil: Aree prepare pehle ki kar rakha tha

Mini: Hmm, vaise.. chutanki Preet, dadu, biji ke saath gayi hai na

Neil: Ha, kahi bahar gaye hai vo

Mini: Mujhe to laga tha ki tum bhul hi gaye ki mai vapis aa rahi hu

Neil: Arya ko bhi aise hi lag raha tha

Mini: Tumhe kaise pata?

Neil: Kitni baar to vo mujhe hints dene me lagi thi, (mimics Arya) "Neil tum kuch bhul to nahi rahe na" 

Mini: 😂😂

By that time, Neil brings the food and keeps it on the table. He served in Mini's plate

Mini: Wow, Rajma chaval!! Yaar, kitne din se khane ka man kar raha tha pata hai?

Neil: I know, you love Rajma chaval

Mini: Kaise??

Neil: Menu se, "Mini's special Rajma chaval"

Mini: Ha, mujhe na bachpan se hi babes ke haath ka rajma chaval bohot pasand tha

He smiled at her, and was about to go inside the kitchen when she pulled him and made him sit and served in his plate too.

Neil: Mini, mai kha lunga, vaha kitchen ko...

Mini: Chup!! Khao chup chap ab

Neil: 🤐

He smiled inwardly and had his lunch, adoring her, who was enjoying her Rajma chaval. After having food, Mini pulled Neil to the balcony and made him sit ther, and settled down next to him, and placed her head on his shoulder. They stayed there for sometime in silence

Mini: Mai to batana hi bhul gayi, Neil?? 

Neil: Hmm, bolo??

Mini: Mere saath Meera aayi hai, vo abhi apne kisi friend se milne gayi hai, vo shaam ko aa jaeyegi, vo haveli me hi rukegi ek hafta

Neil: Hmm, thik hai.. phir guest room clean karvana padega.

Mini: Aaj raat ko vo Arya ke kamre me rahegi, kal subah rani didi se bol dena ki clean kar de

Neil: Hmm..

Mini: Vaise, ye dadu, biji, sab kab laut rahe hai?

Neil: Ab tak to aa jaana chahiye tha, aate hi honge

Mini: ok

Just then, the doorbell rang..

Mini: Lagta hai aa bhi gaye

Neil: Chalo

They go downstairs and open the door, to see

Mini: Meera!!??

TBC🥰

Precap: Meera meets Mini's family and friends

Hey guys, I know I had to update long back, but I couldn't. I know I'm too late this time, Sorry guys 🤗🥺
But now I'm back, I'll be updating regularly 😊