Chapter 21

After the stroll, Qin You went to pick some vines by himself. He couldn't see clearly in the dark, so he pulled a bunch of them back to the big tent, which might be mixed with some weeds.

    At the door tonight is the guard Seheya, the white beast lying half lying down there, and on the other side is the tiger, who is always yellow.

    Qin You didn't talk nonsense when he went in, and went straight into the house.

    After entering the room, Qin You went directly into the animal skin quilt, took the prepared bone needles and animal skins, and was ready to start making shoes, but the vines might have to be dried in the sun tomorrow before weaving.

    Qin You intends to sew a shoe sole cover that covers the vine sole. Under the shoe sole cover is a hairless animal skin, which is waterproof. The animal skin Qin You picked is also thick enough.

    The tribe on the upper sole is made of soft animal skins, which will be sewn up and down together. Tomorrow, just put the insoles made of vines into it.

.Lille watched Qin You busy around, curiously approached and asked: "You, what are you doing?"

    Qin You suddenly panicked, and suddenly thought that no one in this animal world wears shoes. If they wear them by themselves, what will they think of me?

    "Nothing, I want to make something, but I did it wrong..." Qin You replied after turning his mind. Then he crumpled the animal skin in his hand into a ball and stuffed it back into the bag.

    "Yeah." Lille nodded without suspicion, and turned to continue chatting with West.

    Qin You let out a sigh of relief, but fortunately, he didn't say anything. In fact, his feet were not unbearable, but they were not satisfied with the beauty. Qin You sighed and decided to put on shoes first.

    ***

.Early the next morning, it was another busy gathering project. Qin You collected a lot of small fish. In the afternoon, they were fried into dried small fish and preserved. The big fish were salted into salted fish, and the rest was left. Tomatoes are also made into tomato sauce, and shrimp-flavored grass is dried in the sun. It's soft, but it opens as soon as it soaks. It looks like seaweed.

    Qin You was a little surprised at the way the shrimp-flavored grass was dried, curled up, reducing a lot of space, and it became very light and easy to carry.

    Slowly filling the existing food into the empty animal skin bag, Qin You thought for a while, and felt that some staple food was still missing, and the potatoes in the western belt were almost finished, so he had to look for the staple food.

.Qin You called to the west, and the two brought their tools and walked again to the nearby hillside. Today they went to a hillside to the east, with towering trees on it, and the branches and trunks were already overgrown. Lots of broad leaves, a look of greenery and vitality.

    Although the leaves grow well, there are not many fruits. Qin You and Xi walked around and saw that most of them were small wild fruits in the bushes, and the taste was just ordinary fruit.

    In the end, after going around and not finding any edible staple food, Qin Youhe had no choice but to dug up potatoes honestly.

    Potatoes can be full, but they are too heavy to carry, and it is very inconvenient to hold them. Qin You digs a little bit. In short, Qin You thinks that the distribution of potatoes should be quite wide. Just dig some. NS.

.Xi didn't have any objections, after all, the potatoes were really heavy, and he really didn't want Ya to carry something that was too heavy.

    Carrying a small half bag of potatoes back to the big tent, but no one, thinking about it, they probably went to collect them.